Chapter 6 ~10 seconds ~

When I figured out, which book had to be used to decode the cryptography, I  was sitting in my flat all alone. I immediately connected the pieces into one clear picture and hurried to my phone to check Holmes's location. It was pretty easy to simply locate his phone. He was on his way to save his friend. Since I had been working with Holmes and his partner I had immediate access to all of the information he figured out too. When he found one of the graphic characters at that Chinese circus he, his companion and the date of this companion went too, it gave me one of the very important last clues.  I had to save their dumb arses now. Because of dr. Watson had been dumb enough to let them take him and his little girlfriend away and Holmes actually believes he's going to rescue them. ridiculous. I hurried down the stairs and ran right on to the street running towards the motorcycle I bought myself a few days ago. I didn't even think about putting my helmet on and started the vehicle right away. I knew where to go to from the cryptography so I speeded up like crazy. Crossing red lights and almost causing accidents I made my way to the location I headed towards. I jumped off the motorcycle and took my phone out of my pocket.

"Lestrade," I whispered after he picked up.

"Detective (Y/L/N)?" he sounded surprised.

"I need backup at the coordinates I will text you. Send armed men. No time for questions" I hung up sending him the coordinates.

Putting my phone away again I hurried towards the entrance and started to sneak up to the scene. Hiding behind the containers next to it, I got very close to the woman with the gun.  Holmes was getting choked, Watson was tied to a chair and his date was so too. She had a gag in her mouth and the old Chinese weapon from the circus show was aimed at her and would shoot in exactly ten seconds jugged by how much sand was still left in the bag triggering it and how fast it was leaking out of it.

10 seconds

Coming out of nowhere, I started sprinting towards the woman with the gun she turned around looking at me wide-eyed.

9 seconds

Since it had only been a few meters I reached her within this first second. She didn't even realize what happened and I just ran straight over her, making sure her head hit the ground hard. She was out.

8 seconds

I rolled over. getting up quickly.

7 seconds

The guy finally realized that I was a bigger threat than holmes and threw him on the ground rather hard. I sprinted towards him and the chair.

6 seconds

The guy ran into my way towards me

5 seconds

He lunged at me and I stretched out my arms grabbing him.

4 seconds

With a quick motion, I flipped myself over him.

3 seconds

While flipping I pushed him away from me making sure he fell.

2 seconds

I never ran as quickly as I did today. I headed towards dr. Watson's date.

1 second

I made myself fall to the floor and slide against the chair.  which all of my energies produced by the sliding stop and a hard kick, the chair started dropping on my legs and dr. Watson's date with it.

0 seconds

The lance like arrow missed the female doctor by inches.

I clenched my teeth when the impact of the cair and the woman's body weight onto my legs came. Quickly I got her off of me. When I turned around I saw the man standing again. I jumped up and with one straight punch to the jaw he was k.o. immediately. I checked the woman with my eyes quickly she was still out. luckily. Holmes helped Watson and the other doctor, as I already headed out of the tunnel.