Chapter 17 ~an ambulance~

I pushed open the door opening my blazer with one hand.
As I had thought the guards from in front of the door we're down there were men everywhere even on the balustrade of the sealing. Fuck. There was no way I would get out of this alive. A part of the men, who had followed me was now coming up behind me.
"FREEZE!" One of the guys behind me yelled obviously pointing his gun at my head.
I raised my arms and didn't move. Then the door flew open and in ran Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson their guns aimed.
"You would be better off lowering your weapons the SIS is almost here, " Sherlock yelled.
"Shoot him!" The guy behind me ordered. Not gonna happen. When it's not about you, you develop unknown abilities. It's the same adrenaline shot that makes mothers lift cars of their children... At incredibly fast speed, I turned around and grabbed the gun from the guy behind me kicking him down with a low roundhouse kick.
The man raising his weapon at Sherlock was dead before he knew what had happened. Sherlock and the doctor stormed over to me we were now standing back to back.
"Do you have a plan?" I asked Sherlock.
"No, that was the only thing I could think of that quick, I'm sorry, " he actually sounded sincere.
"It's fine."
"Fire!"
I made John and his taller friend dropdown. When the bullets started to rain. I dropped and rolled over taking one of the men out getting up. I used him as a shield and shot plenty of his colleagues.
"Drop the weapon right now! Or he gets a bullet into his head!" They had Sherlock and John... Fuck. I lost there was nothing I could do.
"SIS, Freeze!" Agent Baker stormed in. He saved us.
But as soon as Baker had come in he was hit by a bullet.
"Agent!" I yelled the guy was shot by the man following behind Baker. The SIS secured everyone while I stormed over to agent Baker. He had already saved my arse the last time.
"Agent Baker! Can you hear me?" His abdomen had been shot.
"He needs an ambulance! You, get one!" The agent I had pointed at ran out to call an ambulance.
"Agent (Y/l/n)?" Baker asked.
"Yes, it's me. Listen to me, you need to stay awake. Okay?"
"Yeah, " he mumbled. I applied pressure to the wound.
"Alright, you will be fine, doctor Watson!" John ran over to me.
"Agent Baker needs your help!"
"Okay, I got this."
"John will take good care of you, " I told him. He weakly nodded.
Where did the agent, I had sent outside to get an ambulance had gone? I hurried outside. He was gone. I called 112.
"Hello, agent (Y/l/n) here, I'm calling from-"
"There is an ambulance on its way agent Backer had called us before he stormed the building."
"Did another agent call you?"
"No"
I knew what had happened here.

A/N: Aaaaand another cliffhanger. Sorry.