Chapter 13 ~just a rib~

"Aurora can you hear me?" I heard Mycroft Holmes voice booming through my earpiece.
"Loud and clear Antarctica, " I gave back while driving the motorcycle through the woods surrounding the warehouse.
"You should stop now. And walk the rest of the way."
"Got it." I slowed the motorcycle down and came to a hold.
"The smoke bomb gun is on the bottom right on the motorcycle, " Mycroft told me.
I looked for the gun and found it immediately.
"Got it. I'm heading towards the building now."
I walked for about a mile when the warehouse came into view.
"I'm there."
"I know, shoot the gun. The cameras are out"
I aimed for the door so the smoke would spread everywhere. It was a perfect shot. I heard the guards caught. Within seconds they were out.
"Go!"
I sprinted towards the entry, then turned one of the guys around, taking his card. Perfect.
Okay stay calm, do it like you always did.
I slide the card through the door lock.
"How many fools can I kill today? Too many to count. Don't get in my way, " I quoted a smosh song.
"Smosh?" I, to my surprise, heard Mycroft ask.
"Indeed." The door opened. Showtime.
"Walter why is the camera- intruder!" The guy walking towards the door screamed.
He immediately pulled his gun but within a second he was disarmed and ko.
"Stop right there!" Another scream.
Martial arts time! I jumped on the one in front of me twirling him around using my legs. His buddies not being able to shoot, because they could shoot each other.
After the second one was down I threw the little shocking devices Holmes had given me at the next tree. They immediately went out cold after being shocked. More men came my way.
"To your right!" I heard my boss's voice. I turned and there was a guy running at me shooting. Stupid idiot. I moved back the men coming from in front of me ran right into the line of fire getting shot.
"Thank you but I could have handled them myself, " I told the guy while pulling out a nunchuck disarming him. He went on the line at me trying to get me off my feet but with a straight roundhouse kick, he was out.
"There are more men coming from straight ahead go right you have to find the entry to the basement, " Antarctica's voice said.
"on it, " I gave back running down the hall. There was a hallway down to my left and since there were people coming from behind and my left now I decided to throw the small version of the smoke bombs behind me and head left. I slide down underneath the men's legs and then kicked two of three down, then got up to punish number three in his liver one out. Two on the ground. I got the tiny rope from out of my bracelet and as they both ran towards me I jumped onto one getting the rope around his neck, choking the living crab out of him. He fell, as the other guy lunged at me I twirled around kicking him straight on his chin. Got it.
"Aurora you have to hurry there are ten more in the basement, shutting all the doors down."
"I'll use the ventiduct."
"Very well."
I pulled one of the blends down, getting in by using one of the against the wall sitting knocked out guys as a take-off board.
"Antarctica?"
"Yes?"
"You will need to guyed me down. It's extremely dark."
"I guessed so."
"Just wanted to make that clear."
"Left, then it goes down so don't fall, " he said.
I slid down there was a grid blocking my way. I had probably broken a rib when the one guy had slammed his gun into my torso with all his might and as my body collided with the grid, I could clearly feel it moving.
"Shit!"
"Are you alright?"
"Yes, just a rib."
I took out the laser pointer like Lazor, which I had been given, opening up the grid by melting the edges of.
"If you crawl on straight ahead there will be another way appearing on your left. Take it and you will be directly above the room, " I got further instructions.
"I'm there. Going down, "
"... Be careful"
"Aren't you funny?"
I kicked down the blend grid and landed inside of the room, surrounded by the earlier mentioned ten men.
I used the surprise effect and pulled out my guns before they could even react.
Shooting seven of them then a bullet hitter my side. Fuck. With a jump, I was behind the dude straggling him and at the same time using him as a shield.
I pulled out my nunchucks again. Sliding beneath one of the guys disarming him the using his gun to shoot the other one in the same move. "Night, night, " I hissed as I hitter the disarmed guy on the back of his head making him go out cold.
"Aurora, status report!"
"All men out, data secured, a broken rib, two gaze wounds, one shoot wound, " I gave back breathing heavily.
"The men are almost there. Try to stop the bleeding of the shoot wound and unlock the door with a keycard and the eye of one of them."
I grabbed one of the guys taking his keycard, sliding it through the look then holing his eye in front of the scanner. The door swung open.
I applied pressure on the wound walking towards the ground floor the steps up.
"Stay right where you are, " I heard Mycroft say.
"I'm fine."
"Stay. Where. You. Are!"
I reached the ground floor.
Everything around me started spinning. I had lost too much blood. I'd only last a few more seconds.
"Aurora? Aurora! Aurora!!-"
Blackness.

A/N: As always, please tell me your opinion in the comments and also don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter! 😁🙃