14

Patrick's Pov

I'm surprised I'm not dead. I should be. I've got a gunshot wound in my stomach and I was thrown from a van.

The amount of pain I'm in right now is unbearable. Paramedics circled around me, but I couldn't move let alone speak. I was aware of what was happening around me, but I couldn't do anything.

I felt myself be lifted onto a stretcher. I wanted to fight them off and make them put me down but I couldn't even moan.

I glanced down the hill. they had everyone out of the wreckage. Andy and Joe looked fine. They were sitting in the back of the van which had the least damage. Erika and Declan were responsive, but neither looked too good. Blood stained their faces and Declan stared straight at me. Tears streamed down his face.

Ruby and Elsa didn't look too good either. They looked terrified. Blood covered Elsa's shirt and Rubys face was bruised and cut.

Pete. Pete was lying there. He looked just like me. His eyes were open but he was unresponsive. my heart lurched. He looked scared.

I was scared. I felt blood seeping out of every wound I had. I coughed. The salty tang of blood filled my mouth. It dripped out and I let a small tear escape my eye.

I finally summed up the strength to say, "Help."

I closed my eyes but nothing happened. The pain was still there.

Just let me die. I muttered to myself Just let me die.

------a/n------

Poor patty. So much pain. It'll get better. 😏