16

Lazlos pov

It had been two weeks since dad left. I'm scared he isn't coming back.

I'm scared. My powers are getting stronger and I can't control them without training.

When will they get here? I miss them. I miss Dad; I miss Bronx, Patrick, Andy, Joe, Elsa, Ruby. I miss everyone.

My mind was clouded with worry. What if they come for me too? What'll I do then? They'll use me. They'll drain me of my powers. They'll torture me. They'll kill me.

I grabbed the television remote. I flicked the on button and turned to the news. Nothing really interesting on. Mostly Ebola and government crap that I didn't have time for.

I walked into the dining room. I just sat there. The T.V. was still on. I twiddled my thumbs until something caught my attention. The mention of my fathers name.

I ran back into the living room and watched intently. The reporter was talking about a car accident off go the corner of 8th and Maine. She began naming the names of those involved and injured and my heart skipped a beat. I listened intently as she continued. "Many people were in the van. There were four children and four male adults. You may recognize the men as the band Fall Out Boy, a well known alternative band. Their lead singer, Patrick Stump was in the worst condition. He was air lifted along with the bassist, Pete Wentz to St. Brenards hospital. They will be under close supervision. The others have minor injuries and they will be treated as well."

Tears pricked at my eyes. My father. My father and his best friend had to be airlifted to the hospital. What's going to happen? I'm scared, but if I visit them... Uf I visit them the Feds will find me. They'll find me and kill me. I need to know what to do. I don't know though.

I need help.

-----a/n-----

Crappy filler chapters YAY!!! I'm so idiotic. Us this good? Because I have writers block. UGH sorry