Aretha Mercury

She is here my darlings, my beautiful daughter we decided to name her Aretha Melina Mercury

She is here my darlings, my beautiful daughter we decided to name her Aretha Melina Mercury. She is absolutely beautiful don't you agree? she has her beautiful mothers lips. I am in complete bliss. Theresa had a wonderful delivery, sadly I was not allowed to be by her side but they brought Aretha out to me the second she was born. My heart is so full, for a long time I did not think a family would be possible for me. "You are my sunshine my only sunshine..." I sang to my darling baby girl.

Sitting next to Theresa's bed while she slept, I looked up at her. The poor dear looked exhausted, I thought I could not love Theresa more then I already had. I was wrong, not only has she given me a beautiful daughter but she has been through so much since we met. Infidelity, amnesia, abortion, a difficult pregnancy, tied up to a bed, and now birth. She was the strongest person in my eyes. I must marry her immediately, we were still engaged but that has been put on hold due to our rocky relationship and Theresa's pregnancy. Now that our daughter is here we can share our happiness with the world! No threats are against us anymore. Adam was arrested with charges and Paul is in custody. I need to make Theresa mine officially before anything else bad happens to us.

"Freddie?" I heard a soft whisper, I turned and looked at the mother of my child. "Hello my love" I said back with a warming smile. "Is...is that our baby girl?" I laughed, "Of course it is silly! meet our little girl...Aretha" Theresa slowly leaned up out of the bed still sore I am sure, "Let me hold her" she said arms out, handing over Aretha to Theresa a huge smile swept across her face. "She is...she is perfect...she has your eyes" Theresa said now crying tears of joy. "Yes darling, she is perfect...just like her mother". I kissed Theresa's forehead, holding her as she held our daughter.

*knock knock* It was Roger, Brian and John. "Hey congratulations you 2! Phoebe rang us hope we are not intruding!" I got up and hugged each of them "for once it is actually nice to see you all" I said with a grin. "We did not come to see you...we came to see Theresa and the baby!" Brian snapped back. Roger and John both brought a bouquet of flowers handing them to me they walked over to Theresa's bedside. "Hello little bundle of joy" John said softly, Brian and Roger were both taking photos. In fact they took a lovely one of me and Aretha. "Wow you 2 she is gorgeous!" Roger said, "Yes...she gets her good looks from her mum" I said winking at Theresa.

Theresa needed more sleep and Aretha was taken to the hospital nursery for a routine check up on all newborns. The boys and I ate some horrid cafeteria food in an empty room we did not want to attract tabloids. "Hey..uh Fred we are so sorry to hear about what you 2 went through...that is just twisted" said Brian, I looked down at my feet he was right...but I no longer wanted to dwell on the past because now I had a bright future ahead of me. I will never let anyone hurt me, Theresa or Aretha ever again even if it kills me. "That's quite alright dear, the past is the past...now I need your help on a little project I am working on. The 3 of them looked up at rolling their eyes simultaneously "Jeez Fred, you just were held hostage and had a baby...how are you already wanting to get back in the studio?" I became annoyed, "What? no you tart...I am not talking about music I am talking about a wedding...mine and Theresa's!" now they all had a shocked look. "...well say something...will you help or not?" clearing his throat John spoke up "Of course we will anything you need..." I laughed and said "okay good...now...one of you have to decide...who is...going to be...my best man.." The 3 of them started speaking at once holding up fingers to me and waving hands. I stood up and walked out of the room, this was a cock fight I actually did not want to be in for once. I smiled thinking about my mates killing each other to be my best man at the wedding, the day I marry the love of my life.