17

Mira

After the day Mira told her parents what she truly felt, she became a prisoner for them. She was locked inside their own house, forcing her to learn to take over her family's company. She was guarded 24/7 with no one for her to talk to. The workers of the house was forbidden to talk to her, even her manager whom she once thought as her sister, was fired because her parents knew about giving her time. Now, she's all alone, with no one to talk to, except for her books and her super strict teacher who's a money slave of her parents.

Many were affected by her sudden but no one put the blame on her, in fact they were proud of her for standing in her own, for telling her parents what she truly feels, even her manager was proud of her even if she was fired in the process.

"This is all for today, you are now dismiss." her teacher said and went outside of her room.

It was already night, almost 7:00 pm. She look outside her window and saw the amusement park directly seen from her window although it was few kilometers away from her. It was noisy and colorful, she could hear the screams of the people riding the rides and she could the different lights emitted by other things in the amusement park that she wants nothing but to know. She's never been into an amusement park before, but according to all the books she read, it is a place full of fun and fears, fun for all the fun things and fear for all the fearful rides in there. She want to escape so bad but there were guards, to her door and below her windows, creates zero chance to flee. 

She looks to her hand, the one Ren kissed. It's almost been two months since she last saw him, the last time she saw him was the time he took her to the forest, showed her one of the most beautiful things she have ever seen and now she miss him, his touch, his voice, his comfort and his presence. She keeps rubbing the back of her hands, in the part he kissed as she reminisce their moments together. 

"Wish you can take me there..." she muttered as she watch the amusement park before her.

"Then your wish is my command."

Mira was startled upon hearing the voice that just spoken. It was like Ren but it couldn't be him, no it won't be, she better stop hanging in false hope. She both look in the both sides but didn't find anything.

"Look up."

The voice said so she did, and there she saw Ren in upside down. She widen her eyes and screamed making Ren panic.

"Shss! Be quiet!—"

"Young miss! Young miss! Are you okay!? Is something wrong!?" guard from the outside asked and continuously knocked her door but Mira was just to shocked to see Ren and didn't even muttered a single word. "We are coming in!!"

Upon hearing those words, Ren immediately hid somewhere outside her window pane. Good thing they didn't see him.

"Are you okay young miss?" one of the guards asked bringing her back to reality.

"Umh...yeah...I just...just...slipped and it really hurt." she said and even rub her butt to make it more convincing.

"Then do you want us to—"

"No! It's just a minor accident, no big deal. Thank you for worrying about me, by the way. You can go back to your post now." Mira said.