12

Mira

"Where are we?" Mira asked Ren as she removes her helmet.

"Well, you said that you want to see the world, I figure out that this will be the best way for you to see it."

"By the 'best way' you mean in the jungle?" she scoffed.

"It's a forest, and yes, in the forest but have you seen inside?" Mira shook her head in his question. "Then, stop asking questions and come with me."

Mira gave him a judgement look.

"Come on princess, do you trust me?"

Mira sighed in defeat, "We only met few months ago, but strange because I trust you, so much."

"Then I shall not take that for granted. Come on, I'm sure you are going to love this." Ren said and pulled her as they enter the forest.

"We're not going to get lost, right?"

"Of course, I've been here many times and I know all ways in here." he said and continues to pull her.

As they passed by, Mira saw how the forest was beautiful even if it is already afternoon. Twits of different birds were heard throughout making soothingly pleasing sound for her ears. Ren, of course guided her and made sure that no harm comes to her so he held her hand tighter and closer to him but Mira was oblivious about it since her attention was only in her surroundings.

"Why did you stop?" Mira asked Ren when they suddenly stop.

Ren grab something in his pocket; his handkerchief and he used it to cover her eyes

"Well, since I know you'll win the competition, I guess this is my present for you but it won't be any thrill if you see it, that's why I'll cover your eyes first with blindfold." he said. "Can you see something?"

"None, I see nothing." she answered in his question. "You're not going to leave me alone right here, right?"

"Princess, do you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you." Mira answered without any hesitation.

"Then stop talking and just let me guide you." she obeyed his words and let herself being guide by Ren.

The two silently walk together as Ren guided her in every step she will take, to make sure she won't trip or anything, few minutes later they stop.

"Are we there yet?" Mira asked.

"Yes." Ren answered and slowly removed the blindfold that covered her eyes.

"Woah..." Mira muttered in disbelief upon seeing the scenery before her.

"So, what do you think?" Ren asked but she didn't answer it and just made her way straightly to the valley of flowers that is before her.

"This is so beautiful..." she muttered as she look around the valley. She look back to see Ren watching her, she smiled brightly at him as she run towards him wherein she embraced him with a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!!"

He returned her hug, after few minutes they broke. "Did you like it?"

"Nope, I love it!" she almost exclaimed.