20

Yresse

"Yresse! Are you okay!? Does something hurt in you!?" her manager hysterically asked as she woke up.

However, Yresse wasn't in her full senses and look around to see she's in an unfamiliar room, she then look to her manager.

"Where am I?" she asked and continue to look around, "What happened?"

"We are in the hospital, you passed out out of nowhere," her manager explained, "Is there something you need?"

Yresse nodded her head, "Water, please."

"Here," her manager give her a glass of water, "Do you need something else?"

Yresse shook her head.

"I see, stay here then, I'll just get the doctor," Yresse nodded and her manager left the room.

Yresse then looked at her window.

'I fainted again, huh?'

She then heard her door being opened, "You're fast-"

She cut her own words when she look at the person who just entered her room.

"Maui," she named, completely shock about his presence. "What are-"

She cut off again her own line when she saw his expression, it was frustration and anger... at least that what she think.

"Why did you do it?" he asked.

Yresse gave him a confused look, "Do what?"

"Push yourself! You should have declined the offer instead of chosing to be my partner!" Yresse was startled in his sudden burst, "Thanks to that you just passed out due to over exhaustion!"

Pure frustration is what she can see in his face, as if he was blaming himself for it but this wasn't his fault, none was it, it was her.

"I don't know what's what but you don't have to blame yourself, it's my-...fault," she assured, "Besides, it's twoteen magazine, there's no way I'll let that slide..."

"But-"

"I'm okay, I'm just tired but that's just all."

"Just please, don't do this again..." Yresse just nodded her hear in response.

"I'm back-Maui!" her manager said as she enter her room once again. "You didn't leave yet? I thought you're still not done with your schedule."

"Ah yeah... l'll leave right after the doctor check her, where's the doctor by the way?" Maui asked.

"He's coming don't worry," her manager assured.

After few seconds the doctor arrives and examined Yresse as the two went out of her room. The examination was done for about few minutes.

"She's okay now, she can leave the hospital tonight and please make sure she take her meds," the doctor said.

Her manager and Maui bowed, "Thank you doctor."

After that the doctor left.

"Well, I'll be going now," Maui bid goodbye.

"Already? Can't you stay for any more minutes? I'm going to buy her medicine and food, so can you look her out for me?" her manager asked.