06

Lian

It's already been almost a week since Nathan moved to the dorm and Lian could tell that he's the best roommate she ever had. Why? Because he doesn't bug her at all, all his things were properly arranged, no things of his were thrown in her trash bin, the room was always the usual clean and neat and most of all, she doesn't see him often or in whole week, making it more perfect to her. It was like she's living with living ghost and she couldn't be more happy than that.

She's currently in her work and it was lunch time, she doesn't like any of the food they sell in their cafeteria so she decided to go to the nearest mall to her company which is just five minutes' walk away. She was with her friend, Thalia. The two dine in a restaurant they love to go and since there was still time to stroll around, they did.

 The two dine in a restaurant they love to go and since there was still time to stroll around, they did

"Is that my boyfriend?" Thalia asked out loud for Lian to hear. Her gazed was in a man, showing his back to them that was clearly waiting for someone. "Sy!!"

The male then turn his back and smiled brightly when he saw the sight of his girlfriend, Thalia immediately went to him and gave him a hug

The male then turn his back and smiled brightly when he saw the sight of his girlfriend, Thalia immediately went to him and gave him a hug. Lian quietly followed her.

"What are you doing here?" Thalia asked.

"It's our lunch time, I went here with my workmate." the latter said. "How about you?"

"It's also our lunch time, we had enough of the foods in our cafeteria so we decided to dine in that restaurant." she said and even pointed him the restaurant. Her attention then landed go Lian, reminding her that she has a companion. "I'm not alone by the way, I'm with my friend. Sy meet Lian, her real name is Juliana Yumi Yoo but just call her Lian, Lian meet Simon Chase Choi, just call her Sy, my boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you." Lian said as she bowed her head.

"Nice to meet you too." Sy said. "Did we meet before?"

Lian was surprised in Sy's sudden question. "You're quite familiar to me."

Lian shook her head; she definitely didn't meet or see him until today. "I'm pretty sure that I haven't meet you before."