11

Lian

It's been days since Lian got a minor fever; she was healed within a day so she was back to work the next day.

She tried to wait for Nathan to come home but unfortunately he wasn't still in the dorm in the hours that she's awake, since she has scheduled time when will she sleep and she never broke her record, not even once.

So instead of thanking him personally, she did the same thing he did, she wrote a letter saying thank you for what he did wherein she got the reply when she come back from her work in the next day saying that she's welcome.

They totally can't see each other during weekdays and rarely see each other during weekends, that's why they haven't got any proper conversation and Lian is waiting for it, to thank him again, personally.

It was Friday night, and she doesn't have work tomorrow so she decided to watch romantic movies again. Thalia recommended her some romantic movies she has and didn't think twice to give her the CDs, before she headed back to the dorm, she went first to a grocery store to buy snacks for her own movie marathon. She'll watch the movies through their television since her laptop wasn't working again and it's under maintenance.

She was in the middle of the movie when the telephone rang, disturbing her momentum. But she can't bare to hear the annoying sound of the telephone, she groans as she stands up and pick up the telephone.

"Hello?"

("Hello but is this the number of room number seven, Yeonhan dormitory?")

"Umh...yes, why?"

("So, am I speaking to Ms. Yoo?")

"Yes...you are, do you need something from me?"

("Good evening Ms. Yoo, sorry to disturb you but can you please pick up Mr. Yoon at 7thsecond night bar? We are closing and he's the only customer in our bar.")

She wanted to reply by leaving the guy alone but then she remembered that the guy helped him once, she has to do the same.

"Okay, I'm coming, could you please look out for him until I'm there?"

("Yes we could, thank you Ms. Yoo and be careful in your way.)

After that the other line hang up and Lian immediately took her coat, wallet and keys before going down and grab a cab to go to the bar since it was quite far. After few minutes, she arrived in the bar. She entered the bar only to see Nathan sleeping in the table. She first showed her ID to the workers to verify that she's indeed Juliana Yumi Yoo, his roommate.

"Thank you for looking after him." she thanked.

"It's okay, it's our job anyway." the worker said. "Can you carry him? I can at least help you to carry him until you can grab a cab."

"Actually no, so thank you for the help. Let's carry him together." she said and both of them carry the drunken Nathan outside.

"I'm sorry for the sudden question but..." she looks at the worker. "Are you two dating?"

Lian chuckled and shook his head. "Nope, I'm just his roommate, nothing more, nothing less. Besides, he still loves his ex-girlfriend."

"Is she the Nicole he's talking about?" the worker asked.

Lian shrugged. "Don't know, I mean I just heard from a friend of mine since her boyfriend is a close friend of him. How did you know his ex-girlfriend's name is Nicole?"

"Well, he's been saying it awhile ago, while we are currently calling you. At first, I thought you were the ex-girlfriend but upon knowing that your first name wasn't Nicole, I dropped the assumption." Lian just nodded her head.