Chapter 3

After Izuku left Bakugo decided to walk home since it was already 10:03pm. As he was walking, he started to feel dizzy and nauseous. "Kkce!" He coughed as the blonde looked down on the sidewalk in suprise. 'What the hell?!' He made sure not to make a-noise just Incase anyone was nearby. Although he couldn't help but stand there, frozen in shock, as he looked down to see Crimson blood that had dripped down from his mouth. It was as if 5 singular rain drops had fell from the sky. Only to be stained on the newly white cement.

It wasn't much so he wiped his mouth and carried on home. "Damnit! That lil incident made me waste time. It's already 11:30!" He looked at his watch and quickened his pace. Only to be stopped by a figure in a white cloak with black stripes across the center.
I looked closer to realize it was a tall woman who appeared to be more on The thicc side. She had a split hair color of pink and black (you know anyone with split hair color has to be special! 'looking at you Melanie!')
She looked decently young like early twenties maybe 24, 25. "Hi" I said in a stern voice. I've learned from experience that creeps lurk around at night and to never be too careful after dark. The woman continued to glare at me until she raised an umbrella saying "what is a high school student like you doing out so late just before a storm?". I looked at her with an obvious look of confusion. "What do you mean I thought the storm wasn't until 12?". She smiled once more and said "it's 5 after 12". ' I better get home so mom doesn't beat me again'. I looked up at her and spoke. "Excuse me miss but I have to go home now. My mothers worried about me." I knew that she wasn't, I was just trying to get out of this situation. I raised my head to look at the woman. Her smile dropped turning into a large frown on her smooth unwrinkled face. "I'm afraid I can't let you leave little one.". She said with a look of sadness on her face. 'Who the hell does she think she is? Calling me "little one"! Hell I'm in high school she only looks in her early 20's?!'. "Well too bad because I really do have to go." I said this time more stern with a look of anger drawn over my face. She just stood there for what felt like an hour when only minutes have passed.

Alright guys I'm drained from writing this!😅 I was reading fanfics all day and my brain hurts!!!! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it wasn't that good or long enough for yah.😓 bye guys 👋🏻❤️