Chapter 7

2 months later

2 months had already passed and Bakugo was nowhere to be seen. "What the hell happened that he would go missing for so long?!" Kirishima said in a clearly pissed off voice with a hint of concern. "Whatever, that son of a bitch had it comin!" Yelled Deku from across the room. "Oh ya, you little peice of shit?!" , "I wouldn't be calling me that since even Bakugo called you 'SHITTYHAIR'!" Deku was now rubbing it in, obviously waiting for Kirishima's reaction. Which he didn't get.

Kirishima POV

'I can't believe it! Why would he just disappear like that?!?! Did I do something wrong? No... it was them they did it! It's all their fault! Bakugo would never be depressed! Or think about running away! Sure he can't always control his anger but that's about it. I'm SURE of it!'

Bakugo's POV

'It's been 2 months since I've been captured. And it's been a total of 3 weeks since I started to throw up after my meals. I'm not losing as much weight as I was before but now I can 'eat' in public but still lose weight...
I've lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks.'

It's not enough! Your NOT enough! You didn't make it to your goal!

'But I lost 5 pounds a week!'

Your goal was 7 a week for 21 pounds down total! Lose another six pounds this week for a total of 21 pounds down this month. Then you'll be 'happy'!

Okay... I'll try to do my best... but,

NO EXCUSES!!! Your only cheating yourself! No one will like you if you look like that! Hell even your own mother doesn't like you! Your the reason she's gone down the path of countless drinking, drugs, and sex! And your father being killed by the 'lady In white' so he wouldn't have to raise your fatass!

"..."

With All Might

'Fuck! Where the hell is this kid? Did the League of Villains take him again?! No, it has to be something else! But what?'. "Hey All Might! Where do you think Bakugo might be?" I heard a voice say as I was quickly snatched out of my thoughts. "U-uh...". 'SHIT! You can't stutter in front of them!
Especially since your the number 1 hero.'  "Perhaps another threat might of taken him." "What do you mean the League Of Villains would try to take him again after last time?". "No, what I'm saying is that maybe another threat might have taken him." "So your saying some kind of new villain?!" Said Aizawa in a sleepy voice. "I don't know for sure but for some reason this is giving me the vibes of something in the past...". "Like what Mr. All Might?". I sighed but continued as I was asked by my boss, UA's principal. "7 years ago there was a missing child case. Well, more of a missing teenager. Apparently a young male and female that were brother and sister disappeared on their 15th birthday. You see no one knew of any suspicious activity coming from them that might insist on running away or suicide. But, I was given this case after the police couldn't find them after 2 weeks. I went around and interrogated a couple people... but sadly there was no luck. But a week after I was given the case I heard word of a new criminal around who liked to steal people when they were most vulnerable. I talked with a woman that claimed to have escaped from this man before any damage was done. I followed her directions on to where exactly this man was hiding.  I opened the door... that's when I... I-I... saw the two teenagers on the concrete floor covered in blood and bruises, they looked like they were starved and raped. The young lady's ears were ripped off and chained onto a necklace that she was wearing around her neck. The boy... I don't know how... but his state was far worse. He had his hair shaved off with the chunks shooting down his throat, coming out of his mouth. One of his eyes were pulled out with a pair of scissors laid next to the body. The eyeball was still connected onto the metal blade... He didn't look starved like his sister but he shared the brutal cuts, burns, and obvious signs of rape with her. His leg was skinned. You might be asking what the man did with it? Well, if you looked closely enough at the boys hands you could see the man stitched his legs skin together. Forging it into a sick glove worn on each hand." I stopped and looked around to see stunned faces. Even Aizawa had a look of horror on his usually plain face. No one said anything so I continued. "As I walked around the abandoned garage I saw a glimpse of the man. I sprinted towards him but he disappeared. I'm assuming his quirk is teleportation since there was no portal visible. I walked back to the two teenagers on the ground. What hurt me the most out of all of it was that when I checked for a pulse... there wasn't a single heart beat.
I was frozen but called the police where everything was supposedly 'dealt' with.". It was silent once again until I heard a faint voice say " are you saying this man might be the one who took young  Bakugo?". Even to me this sounded like this was hard to process and this was 7 years ago! "Huh... I'm not saying it is 100% but there is a possibility." With that final sentence the president concluded the meeting and everyone left, some with tears, others with anger and sadness, but everyone had a look of worry.

( sorry this chapter was dark but in the quotes of Squidward Tentacles....

"I have no soul!" 😈)