Chapter 16

3rd person POV

Kirishima waited next to Bakugo's unconscious body until it was time for guests to leave. But Kirishima wasn't a guest, he was something more, something important.

Bakugo's POV

I heard the door close and opened my dreary eyes. "Damn." It was too bright in here. Yes I wasn't asleep during Kiri's visit, but even if I was it wouldn't make a difference. He didn't know and he said nothing. He just held my cold hand. His warmth was comforting. I miss it.
     Suddenly the door opened revealing a petite nurse. "Hello sir, my name is Nurse Kadence!" She said with a warm smile. She seemed nice but I was too tired to talk. I just smiled with a welcoming grin.
"Well goodnight sir. I'll be here to check on you tomorrow morning. Goodnight."
She whispered the last part. Luckily she was one of the nice nurses. There's about 14 others. This is a small rehab center but the patients here are chronic. Most of them aren't the nicest. But Ms. Kadence was. It might not be so bad here. My thought was interrupted by the sudden flick of the lights. "Guess they're electronically timed..." I mumbled under my breath.

1:03 am

It's been 4 hours and I still can't sleep. This sucks dick. I can't believe I'm stuck in a place like this. Since this is a rehab center, there's people of all different backgrounds and their own problems that came with it. For instance, my roommate Tim. He's a chill guy, relatively nice but when he gets a whiff of that white powder it's like a whole 'nother person. All you think of is; I can't believe this is the same guy!? There are a couple BED, Mia, Ana, and Orexi (Orthorexia). It's mostly alcoholics and druggies though.
I look back at my phone.
"Shit! I have that 'check-up' tomorrow!" The truth is I couldn't wait to see the nurse but I knew what was to come. The thing that gave me anxiety and pleasure at the same time; the scale. Those numbers wer-ARE my life. Seeing how much I've lost or gain is all I can think about. Without it I'm empty. It's a gamble. It's my life...
I guess I should get some sleep for tomorrow.
I played ASMR and within minutes I fell asleep.
Peaceful...
Quiet...
Sound Slumber.

The Next Day

Where am I?
What's going on?
I can't see...
Help!
Somebody! Help m-
...

Two Days Later

3rd Person POV

"Ssshhhhh. It's okay Bakugo. Your safe now."
"Please... *sobs* don't hurt me!"
"But I thought that's what you wanted? To suffer." The stranger said with a psychotic grin. Even though Bakugo couldn't see, he knew the evil behind the man's laughter.
"Useless!" The man yelled. Blood was on the verge of falling from Bakugo's ears.
"S-stop...pl-please..." He could feel himself drown in tears. It was all too much. The anxiety, the fear, his friends, no, his family, all gone? Just like that? He'll probably never see them again. With that last thought, a blood shedding scream echoed the halls of the underground prison.