Chapter 13:

Bakugo's POV

It's been about an hour or so after the voice left. I haven't been feeling the same, I feel like total and utter shit! Not that I didn't feel that way before, just that imagine that feeling but 10• the amount! ... yeah... ikr.

Third person POV

Bakugo was now completely woken up (as much as his frail body would let him atleast). "The world doesn't make sense... not to him... not to anyone. But what can you do? Either choose to make the most out of it, or sag along our depressing reality just to die earlier? We're all going to die at one point, so why race to the end before you've even lived?" These words hit like stone into young Bakugo's mind. "Kirishima..." He whispered. How the hell can a red-head poser like him say something like that when he failed the spelling be on the word cat!? Pptt, doesn't matter... nothing matters, I'm too weak, too fat, and too much of a narcissist to be liked by a single soul on this miserable planet called Earth. Just end my life...

"K I L L M E N O W ! ! ! ! ! !"

Bakugo's POV

End my existence! Erase me! Kill me now! I just wanna D I E! "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Sobs, cries, pain, despair, the guilt... GOD DAMNIT! *sniffs* "why—?" *cries*...

(Color of his blood pouring from his thigh)

This... this beautiful lovely crimson red is my only safe haven in my 'life'. Huh... ha ha ha... funny right? For ME?! Hahahahahahah!!!! I have NO life! Everyone hates me! I HATE myself! What more is there to lose? My dad is gone, I wish I could see him again but even when I die I know I'm still not. The things I've done are not for a soul of God and heaven...

But devilish, torture, and despair.

A Hellish mess...

Exactly,

And I know for a fact that isn't going to change.
Not in a million years.

Third Person POV

Bakugo almost forgot he was cutting himself until a cold, yet burning sensation crawled up his spine. He looked down, not surprised a bit, he looked down to see had been slicing so close to his bone that his veins were snapping by the blades dull yet sharp edges. However, nothing could prepare him for what happened next.

In a flash there stood his 'friends' from before.
Mina, Deku, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, Sero, Denki, Froppy, Earphone Jack, Tokoyami, and Momo. He could stand with the Bakusquad staying but sure as hell not the others. Well... except for the ones who were 'nice enough' to visit him the first time. But in reality, he hated everyone in that room. Maybe 2-3 he didn't want to leave but he needed to be alone. He could care less about the shits standing at his door. Wondering if he was going to eat his oatmeal.