Chapter 1

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE PROBLEMS IN THE DESCRIPTION, PLEASE GET HELP!!!❤️💕

It was 2 weeks after Bakugo was saved from the League of Villains. When he was on his way home with his mother and father in the car with him. A villain came out of nowhere and hit the car with her quirk. Sending the car flying to the nearest building. Bakugo doesn't remember much after that, just the sirens of the ambulance taking him and his parents to the ER.

(11:03 am) 2 months after the accident :(

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!!", "huh? Damnit!! I overslept again!! Oh... I gotta hurry in time for the awards ceremony at 1:00, Oh Shit!" Bakugo quickly brushed his teeth, did his hair, and put on clean clothes. The one thing he didn't do though was eat Breakfast.
As Katsuki was running downstairs he realized his mom already left for work. He went to grab his shoes when he say a family picture from 1 year ago. Bakugo started to well up with tears when he saw this. That night of the car accident, is when Bakugo's dad didn't make it out. He felt bad about it, as though it was his fault, but it wasn't. He was just scared and confused.
Bakugo quickly wiped the tears from his eyes and stormed off to the academy where he was greeted by the Bakusqaud. "Oi, Bakugo! Come over here the ceremony is almost over!" Yelled a surprisingly joyful Mr. Aizawa (You know when Aizawa is happy that it has to be good😏). He ran off to the direction where he saw his teacher and 'friends'.

"Hey! Extras! What's happening? Aizawa is acting weird." Everyone looked at him and chuckled. "That's because YOU were taken out of his home room class!" Yelled Mina as everyone around him was giggling and laughing along with her. 'What the hell?!' He thought. His 'friends' were laughing at him? Were they ever really his 'friends' in the first place then? Bakugo was overwhelming with his emotions but then snapped out of it when he heard a scream." Woah, did you guys here that?", "yah" said Sero following Deku who was rushing to the scene with All Might. 'Damnit! Why does he always have to be with All Might?' Katsuki thought." Looks like Deku is going to help." Said momo with the Dekusquad and the rest of class 1-A walking over. "Ya, shouldn't you go over there too Bakugo?" Said Ururaka with a nasty snarl on her face. "H-huh? Why should I round face?" Before she could comment Bakugo was already walking off of school ground. He was in the city now and it had been 5 hours since the ceremony ended at 3. It was now 8:12 pm and Bakugo was still walking alone, except this time there was something, or someone following him from afar. He sensed this and went into a small mall not to far away from him and saw Deku. In a failed attempt to pass by without being noticed Deku waved at Bakugo. In true Bakugo nature he took this opportunity to yell "What The Hell Do You Want Broccoli Head?!" While walking into the same store as Izuku. "Just wanted to say hi. And to tell you to be careful." His voice turning into a more stern and concerned tone. "Oh really? And why's that?" Bakugo replies without a change in expression. "Remember that villain from the Ceremony? Well we couldn't catch him. All we found was a woman's body that was sexually assaulted and drenched in blood. The authorities said it was caused by a blow to the head." Izuku finished with a chilled look down his spine. 'What freak would do this?' Bakugo thought. But then he remembered his dad and the car accident. He went silent and worried an already shooken Deku.

Alright guys this is it for this chapter hope y'all enjoyed it!❤️👋🏻