Chapter 11:

(Oh my god!!! Thank u guys for over 500 reads!!!🤩👋🏻❤️)
——————————————————————

End of last time...

Cold,

Lifeless,

Blood ridden smell,

Tears, oh so many tears,

Torture devices,

Sex toys,

And chains,

Chains that were tied around his neck and ankles.
A rope between his legs and handcuffs so tight they were diving into his wrists.
Emerging veins so visible to the blind eye from constant starvation and dehydration.
Bags that were so heavy you could practically see his eyes bulging out of his skull.
Everything about him was lifeless, or waiting for death to come and save him from this hellish torment.
Everything was wrong about the image... but it wasn't until they realized who it was that made matters worse...
——///——////——-////——-///—-//—///—-

Midnight's POV

What?!!! There's no way! I-it can't be...
can it?  "BAKUGO!!!!" I heard a loud deep voice scream. It was All Might, he was rushing to the side of the fig-... bakugo...
Why? Who would be so sick to do this?!

All Might's POV

"BAKUGO!!! Please keep your eyes opened an ambulance is on their way here!" I yelled, slightly cursing at myself for not arriving sooner. I quickly silence myself as I hear an aggressive Moan of pain come from the young mans mouth. "H-huh...? All, Mig—", "kid? KID! Bakugo answer me!!! *sniffles* please..." Come on All Might! Not like this, not here, not when BAKUGO is on the verge of DYING!!! I pulled myself together and made a run for the exit with Bakugo in my arms bridal style. Everything was going so very wrong, the sidekicks are all dead! Same thing with 2 of our most courageous heroes who decided to come along. The rest of us didn't come out easy though... even I have a flesh wound the size of a watermelon underneath my left rib. I actually think I might've broken it?! Probably when I was slammed into a building by that weird ass buff brain monster! It doesn't matter, all I need to do right now is get Bakugo to the nearest hospital!

At the hospital

Bakugo's POV

Huh... Wher- WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!
"I door weof not purn o polo" is all I could here.  WHY???? Why is everything so damn muffled?! And how come I can't see shit?! Am, am I dying? N-no! I can't be... can I?

No ones POV

12 doctors and nurses hoovered over the patient now known to them as Bakugo Katsuki. They were about to give him Anesthesia and some other drugs until a loud thud came from the door. "Oi! Nurse Tonia please hurry to the door!" "Yes Dr. Howserd!". The nurse ran to the door to see some of class 1-A's students. "I'm sorry but we can't have any visitors in right now." The nurse pleaded, trying her best to keep them out of the room. "Eh? Why not!?" Yelled Kirishima scrambling for the door knob in the nurses hand. "Your friend Bakugo is currently in the 1st stages of surgery! Please give us time to operate on your friend. We'll have someone to give you hourly updates." With those last words the door was loudly shut in the teenagers face.
"Huh, so well did that plan bud. Let's follow the nurses instructions."
"B-bu-", "sshhh, not now c'mon Kiri lets just head to the waiting room. Mrs. and Mr. Bakugo are probably worried sick." Denki took Kirishima to the waiting room where hours felt like an eternity.