Chapter 6

(Guys I'm really sorry for being late on updating this!😓 Anyways here you go!❤️)

Katsuki POV

It was the next day... seconds felt like hours. And minutes... well, they felt like an eternity. After Bakugo's morning beating around 11 am he went out into the kitchen. 'For a psychopath he does know how to keep the place clean! Also... what am I doing here again? Oh... right... f o o d . . . But do I really need it? It's been a day since my last actual meal, but then again one more day without food is fine.'
Bakugo walked into the bathroom and took a shower. After washing up he started crying. The thing that he dreaded in the morning other than his abuse was the look he gave himself as he stared at his body. Sure it didn't look too bad clothed but... when he was alone stripped naked after a shower you could see his bones out of his shoulders. His collar bone was practically bulging through his skin. But that didn't matter to him, in fact he liked it. No! That would be an understatement, he Loved it! It was like an addiction. Once he would hit his 'goal weight' he said he would stop. But it never did... that 'goal weight' was always changing, if he hit 145 he wanted 143 when he got to 143 it turned into 138 and so on until now he was deathly underweight at just over 122 pounds. (Remember Bakugo is a 5'8).

Bakugo's POV

'I know it sounds stupid to everyone else but I know their lying. Everyone says how I look so much better losing weight than all of a sudden started calling me names like 'chicken legs'! I hate it. They call me this but I know they think I'm fat. Hell, I KNOW I am! So why can a lousy piece of shit like me complain about his own fucking problems to people. I mean, they're just going to laugh, get angry, be happy at my misery, or...
Tell someone.

No! God no! Please I can take the anger, laughter, starvation, and abuse
But..

Not if someone knows!!! I'll break! I'll be nothing!

You are already nothing! Said a voice in Bakugo's mind.

Hi my name is MIA. And I'm here to help you.

How?! And why are you in my head!? Am I crazy?!?!

No! Your not crazy but you are going to be at this rate. I see you have been wanting to loose weight and you think avoiding food altogether is going to help... am I wrong?

No... I just want control...

I know you do that's why I am here to save you. I'll tell you a way to swallow food and hang out at food events but still loose weight!

H-how?!?! Please... *cries* tell me!

Seeing that your are this broken leaves me with no other choice I guess. Well then, it's simple! Once your done 'eating' go into the bathroom and throw it all back up!

But I thought you still I jest the calories after swallowing it?

Well... you do but only about 50%Is it a deal?