Chapter 13

Izuku POV

W-what are you doing?!

Saving my friends.

Y-you can't do that! I-I'm in control!

Not anymore.

The voice was leaving slowly. Hiding from me.

You can never get rid of me. I am you. I'll never leave.

Izuku opened his eyes slowly, letting the light fill his vision slowly.

It was afternoon. He was outside laying in the grass. A cherry blossom tree shaded him from the sun. The cool breeze blew petals across his face, carrying the fragrance of flowers.

Midoriya sat up and looked around. He wore all white and sat on a hill overlooking a quiet field of flowers. Someone was next to him.

"Beautiful isn't it?" She breathed deeply and closed her eyes. "I used to come here all the time."

Midoriya watched as Uraraka sat up. She looked deeply into his emerald green eyes. Her hand touched his cheek.

"But I always wanted to bring you." A single tear slid down her face. She pulled him close, pressing her head into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her. Uraraka breathed a sigh of relief. She closed her eyes, a small smile on her face.

"I'm glad you're back." She whispered.

Tears fell down his face.

"I'm sorry." He whispered back. "For everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter. I thought this story needed a little break from everything.
This is just a little dream, Deku is not dead.