preview

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"what the fuck" i mutter as i feel something hit the back of my head. i turn in my seat to see a crinkled ball of paper near my foot and scan the room.

my eyes meet the infamous football group of boys cracking up. "sorry chrissy! i guess i missed the trash can" nick shrugged as he continued to laugh.

i look over to the trash can on the other side of the room and roll my eyes. "star quarterback my ass" i mumble and turn back into my desk.

the bell rings through the classroom and i slip my bag upon my shoulder and head out to meet jasmine.

i spot her by the staircase, focused on her phone. "hey jas" i wave as i walk up to her.

her head jolts up and she quickly turns her phone off, "hey girl! you ready?"

i nod in response and she leads me towards her car. "anything juicy happen today?" jasmine wiggles her eyes brows at me and i can't help but let out a laugh.

"it's only the first day of school j" i walk over to the passengers seat.

"yeah, but i heard that alexys and nick already got back together" she unlocks the car and we hop in.

"already? didn't he just sleep with liana a couple days ago" i question and get comfortable in her car.

she just nods her head up and down while she applies her lip stick in the mirror. my mood immediately turns sour.

"hey so do you mind if we hang out at my house today?" jasmine questions as she backs out of the driveway.

"is your brother and his friends gonna be there" i lay my head on the window and exasperate.

"mhm, they're all gonna be there today" a smile is plastered across her face.

i sigh, "you only wanna be there for the football boys, don't you?"

"well yeah, come on chris! please" she sticks her bottom lip out and gives me the puppy dog eyes.

i take a moment to consider my choices. "but that means nick is gonna be there" i complain, not exactly wanting to put up with him.

she rolls her eyes at me, "yeah... but can't you just like... ignore him?"

"you already know how i feel about him jas" i lean back into the seat and she rolls her eyes once again.

"chris, maybe it's about time you get over him, you know... go for any other guy? it's been like two years" she threw her hand up in exhaustion.

i think about it, "maybe i should. i waited for him but he clearly didn't return the same vibes. maybe i'll be nick free."

"there you go! now. let's go hang out with him and his friends" she pulls up to her mansion of a house and excitedly hops out of the car.

this is gonna be a long day.