seven

* .・:*:・゚'✫,'✫'゚・:*:・˙

"you know you're annoying when you do that" edwin places his lunch down next to me as i eat my jello.

i take another spoonful and shrug, "slurp slurp bitch."

as i reach for edwin's jello on his tray, jasmine's laugh echos through the entire cafeteria. looking her way, my eyes dart to her arms linked with nick's.

austin helps take my attention away from them as he tries to pass on a whole jello cup from his mouth to travis's.

"y'all do know that's basically giving each other tongue, right?" edwin scrunches up his face and digs into his food.

travis puts the whole cup of jello into his mouth and throws it up into the air. austin maneuvers his body in order to catch it, but the jello was too low so it splat all over the floor.

jasmine and nick make it to the table. "what's happenin" nick daps up all of the boys around us.

"alright i bet $20 that i can actually catch it" i finally take edwin's jello, leaving him reach for it with both of his hands.

nick and jasmine watched curiously as i stood up from the lunch table, opening the jello cup.

"here i got you" shawn made his way over to me and i handed him the jello cup.

he takes a few steps back from me and dumps the jello into his mouth.

"what's going on" i hear nick whisper as i pull my hair behind my ears.

shawn sends a look my way almost as if he's asking if i'm ready. i nod my head and he tilts his head back.

red jello comes flying upward and i try to align my mouth upwards. i open my mouth wide, now just hoping it will land in my mouth.

next thing i know, a squishy feeling enters my mouth. my adrenaline goes through the roof and i bring my hand up so the jello wouldn't spill out.

"OHHHH" all the boys jump from their seats and surround me, still jumping up and down.

as we all die down, i managed to swallow the jello just in time. "that would be 20 bucks porter" i hold out my hand.

austin groans, but travis pats his chest and hands me $20. "nah i got you, porters a little broke anyways," travis laughs, but austin just punches his arm.

i follow them back to the lunch table and shawn takes a seat right next to me.

he leaves on leg out from under the table and turns his whole body to face me, leaning closer to me, "so you know we basically have each other tongue, right?"

i turn my head to study his face. a smile grows and i couldn't help but smile.

i pat his cheek lightly, "yeah you wish mendes."

"okay stop making me feel like a third wheel" edwin removes my hand from shawn's face and rests it on my lap.

my eyes roll and a reminder goes off in my head. without another word, i quickly eat a few more bites of my lunch before saving the rest for later.

"woah there morando, why are you rushing?" shawn extends his arms out as if it would stop me.

i hop out of the table and take a second to swallow my food, "i'm just gonna go pop by my mom's office real quick."

his eyebrows raise, but he nods his head when the thought finally clicks, "ah gotcha. catch you later?"

"yeah of course" i reply and rush out of the cafeteria. i fast walk towards the nurses office to make it on time.

i swing into my mom's office and a smile flashed across her face when she noticed i was there.

"hey mom" i go up to her and kiss her cheek.

"hey baby," she leans into the kiss as she takes her gloves off, "there's not much students today if that's what you were wondering."

she balls the gloves up and throws it towards the trash can across the room. a clean shot.

"wow my momma making baskets over here" i joke, earning a laugh from her.

"anyways, just wanted to check in and see if you needed any help"

"you know... i think i could use your help..."

my eyebrows raise, "yeah of course, what's up?"

she walks up to me and grips both my shoulders, "go and hang out with your friends! your mom will be fine, stop worrying!"

"mom it's not that, i actually want to talk to my birth giver" i remove her hold on me.

she puts her hands on her hips and give me a look.

"ugh fine. but i'll be here again tomorrow!" i give her another kiss on the cheek as a goodbye and walk out of her office.

authors note
this was just a filler but me necesita is finally out. i know y'all probably already listened to it, BUT if you haven't:
listen to me necesita for clear skin 😌