seventeen

* '*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:.,;

"hey jasmine," i say as she opened her front door with her hair in a messy bun and a large t-shirt like a vsco girl.

she turns back as soon as she sees me and heads back towards her room.

i raise my eyebrows and step inside, "ooo kay."

i close the door behind me and follow her up the stairs. walking towards her room, i wave towards zion and edwin playing video games in his room.

"good luck" zion mouth's towards me and brings his attention back towards the game.

oh no.

as i enter jasmine's room she's spread out flat, arms and legs out, on a pile of her clothes on the floor. i notice shoes are scattered all over along with pieces of jewelry. her room is a complete mess.

"jasmine?" i dare speak and she groans in reply.

"what...," i lift up a piece of clothing that looks like a shirt but half of it is torn off, "...happened?"

she doesn't move an inch. "i cant find anything to wear" she grumbles.

i set my stuff down on the one clean spot on her bed and place my hands on my hips, "well... what are the vibes for tonight? hot? mysterious? or what about both?"

she lifts up her head to look up at me, "i already tried both, i just can't find something new!"

"you just bought tons of clothes just a few days ago jas."

she sits up, "okay yeah but i need something fresh!!"

i roll my eyes playfully and look around her room to see if i could find an outfit for her tonight. everything seems so out of place, so i decide to clean as i go.

jasmine gets up for one second just to turn on her speaker and blasts her music then goes back down in her original spot, slouching the whole entire time.

i grab her red lingerie and a black leather skirt and hold both up, "okay what about this?"

"no" she speaks up without even looking at it.

"jasmine come onnn, at least look at it."

she raises her head up and examines the outfit for a few seconds, "no."

"are you sure?? this looks pretty sexy and mysterious to me" i try to persuade her, but she just puts her head back down.

i set the outfit aside just in case she changes her mind and continue fixing up her room for her.

here and there i find good outfits, but she is very persistent into not wearing any of her clothes.

i hold up one of her maroon silk dresses and offer it to her, "jasmine this is the last option."

she groans but eventually lifts her head back up, "no."

"okay well then you have no other clothes. i even took all of the clothes under you and there's still nothing you would wear."

"what about your clothes?" she pipes up, now interested in the conversation.

i look back to my stuff on the ground and back to her, only to find she's already staring at the bag like she's ready to pounce.

"my clothes? compared to all of yours?"

she looks up to my eyes, "yeah. your clothes. whatcha got?"

i walk over to my bag and open it up. i hold out my black laced top and my green cargo-like pants.

my fit is super simple, but her eyes widen at the sight. "can i wear it??" she rushes up and grabs my clothes from my hands.