one

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

we walk up to her door and jasmine begins to enter in her passcode.

"jas, please. when we go in there, don't leave me like you usually do" i beg of her.

she finally gets the password down and opens the door for me, "i never leave you what are you talking about?"

"oh what's up chris" zion catches my attention and i turn towards the tall, lanky boy walking towards me.

i step into the house and zion welcomes me with a warm hug. "i thought you were gonna hang out at your house today" he asks me as he pulls away.

"trust me, i thought so too" i laugh and catch a glimpse of everyone's eyes on us.

i turn to my left and see about 14 boys all watching us from the living room.

my eyes dart to jasmine already cuddled up in between a few football players. zion goes back to hang out with his friends and i close the door behind me.

everyone is all chilling together, so i decide to walk into their kitchen and make myself comfy.

the kitchen is empty, so i pull my phone out as i grab a water bottle from the fridge. i sit on the counter and scroll through my social medias to catch up.

"hey chris" a voice startles me and i flinch, almost dropping my phone.

i look up to see shawn laughing at my actions and i roll my eyes. "what's up" i give him a smile as he gets himself water.

he grabs a bottle out of the fridge and leans across the counter in front of me. "what are you doing here all alone" he tilts his head at me.

"oh you know... just drinking my water and what not" my voice drifts off and he raises his eyebrow.

"now we both know why you don't wanna hang out with everyone" he smirks.

i sigh, "okay fineee, yes you got me. it's all nick, what else is new. but i have decided to not like him anymore."

"chris how long has it been? what? like a year?"

"actually... it's been three..."

his eyes go wide and he straightens up his posture. "three years?? you've liked that dick for three years???" he whisper yells at me.

"he told me to wait for him, but he never said for how long" i start to fiddle with the wrapping on the water bottle.

shawn places his hand over my forearm. "hey. it's okay, i would do the same" he gives me a small smile.

"come on," he pulls me up from my chair, "let's go show him that you're not his little groupie anymore."

he got a chuckle out of me as i smacked his shoulder. he leads me to the rest of the group and we sit on the edge of the couch.

"saint mary's is gonna get their religious asses KICKED" dylan, one of he defensive line ups, pumped his fists in the air in excitement.

we all laugh in unison. i see jasmine's arm snake over dylan's shoulder and guide him back into her arms.

"y'all already know the FUCKIN VIBES MAN" nick stands up and does a couple handshakes with his boys.

i lean back into the couch as we all catch up on how our summers been. turns out boys have much more tea than i thought they would.

"aye chrissy postmate some pizza" nick called out. his body is lazily sprawled out on the couch as everyone sits around him.

"chris. my name is chris," i say through my teeth, "and with what money?"

he shrugs, "i don't know? yours?" i shake my head in response.

"oh come on chris just this once" he pouts his bottom lip and everyone starts to join in.

"yeah come on chris" they all gang up against me and i give in.

"alright alright! but nicky here has to pay me back" i point my finger at him and start to order online.

jasmine finally speaks up, "chrissy come on can't you pay for once?"

"i don't see you paying for shit, so don't start with me" i wave her off and shawn squeezes my arm.

he whispers into my ear, "you okay?"

just as i was about to reply, nick interrupts me. "lets play a game, yeah?" he asks as he sits on the floor.

the rest of the group follows him and sits down in a circle along the floor. "let's play truth or dare" jasmine claps her hands together in excitement.

"oh no" i mutter to myself, making sure no one else could hear me. they all give each other some dumb dares and some just wuss out and pick truth. then it was zion's turn to choose someone.

"truth or dare chris" a smirk is plastered across his face.