two

。・:*:・゚ ★。・:*:・゚☆

zion gives me a devilish look. "truth or dare chris" he asks and all heads turn towards me.

"dare" i challenge and everyone cheers.

"ooooo come on zion, gotta think of a good one" travis nudges zion's arm.

zion rubs his chin. "i dare you... to dare him to dare you," he passes off his dare to nick.

i glare at zion and he just laughs it off. "let's see chrissy" nick taps his index finger on his chin.

the bell rings and i immediately stand up. "got it" i raised my voice as i'm already near the door.

i open the door wide open to collect the pizza box, but to my surprise, alexys is standing on the welcome mat.

i went to go close the door, but she hllds the door open and pushes past me. she storms in, completely disregarding me and goes straight for nick.

"NICK WHAT THE FUCK! GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW" she screeches and pulls him up by the collar of his shirt.

my eyebrows raise in shock and i turn towards the door way. i see the postmates start to walk down the long driveway and i decide to mind my own business, walking out of the house to help him out.

"JESUS ALEXYS GET OFF OF ME" i hear nick yell from outside as i receive the pizza from the delivery guy.

"sorry bout that, you probably know how high school is" i shrug and the delivery guy laughs.

he nods while chuckling to himself, "yeah i know, i feel you."

"here, i know how far the pizza joint is from here" i hand him a few bucks and he looks up to meet my eyes.

he takes the money and flashes me a huge smile, "wow um- thanks. no one ever gives postmate delivery guys any tips"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IM GOING" i turn towards alexys dragging nick out of the house by his shirt.

i quickly turn back to the delivery guy, "yeah it's no problem, now i think it's probably best you should go."

he nods and walks towards his car. "it was nice meeting you, whoever you are," he waves from his car and drives off.

i make my way back inside to see everyone cracking up. "damn chris!! you missed it" travis bursts out laughing.

"nah bro!! i saw AND heard everything from outside!" i laugh and lay the pizza box right in the middle of the circle.

we all dug into the food as we continued to play truth or dare. we all did a couple of dares, but as night came, we all dialed down and did truths instead.

i somehow ended up laying on travis's lap while my legs are resting upon shawn. "truth or dare keoni" jasmine asked with a flirtatious look in her eyes.

keoni shuffles in his seat, "uhhh truth?"

jasmine rolled her eyes in annoyance, "is it true that kara gave you head on the last day of junior year?"

i couldn't help but burst out laughing. everyone turned to face me since i was the only one.

"keoni? and kara??" i ask in between laughs, "no fucking way!"

they all focused their gaze back to keoni and he turned red. "no, she didn't. where'd you even hear that jas??" keoni questioned as he tries to turn the attention away from himself.

"keoni, you should already know that my sister knows everything and anything" zion remarks and we all laugh.

jasmine just swings her braids behind her shoulder and smirks, "damn right i do, so none of y'all better mess with me!"

"alright alright, keoni your turn" declan moves things along.

"hmm... chris truth or dare"

"i'm not trynna put a whole bottle of whipped cream in my mouth again," i laugh, "so truth."

i already know what he's gonna ask. "chris is it true that you still like nick"

and there it is.

"bruH we all know the answer-"

"no" i cut isaiah off and they all stand up almost right away.

everyone crowds around me, hovering over me. "YOU DONT LIKE NICK ANYMORE?" travis, who is now hovering over me as well, asked as he points at me with wide eyes.

i nod my head and they all go crazy. "no way NO WAY" zion rests his hand on his forehead in shock.

jasmine squeezes past all the boys and sits beside me. "y'all didn't know" she plays with her acrylics and i roll my eyes.

"SINCE WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN" dylan yells and i shush him.

"why are y'all so loud? god damn," i cover my ears, "it just happened today chill. i came to the life altering conclusion it wasn't worth the wait no more."

"yeah nick didn't even treat her like a queen she is" jasmine threw her hands up in the air, earning a chuckle from me.

"everyone sit your asses down!" i call them all out and they all take a seat in front of me, crossed their legs.

"tell us everything" keoni exclaims, everyone agreeing with him.

i lean back into the bottom part of the couch, "it's really not that big of a deal. i just decided to give up on him, it's obviously not going anywhere and it hasn't been."

"what the fuck you mean it ain't a big deal!! this is huge chris! it's been three fucking years!" travis thrusts his arms in the air more and more with every sentence.

"y'all for real need to chill, it ain't like nick was returning the same vibes i was giving" i try to shrug it off.

their mouths drop. "who is this and what have you done with the real chris" isaiah switches his gaze towards me and the rest of the boys.

i look at the time and it's already 11:47. "guys i think i should start heading back home" i show them the time on my phone.

"hey jas can you take me home please?" i ask as i gather all my stuff.

she has somehow found another one of our friends to latch on to, "sorry chris, i'm a little too tired to be driving."

i sigh and look around the living room. "here i can take you" zion suggests and gets up off the floor.

"thanks z," i say as i slip my backpack back on and hug everyone else goodbye.

★ authors note ★
i still haven't finished my other book, i've just been putting it off further and further :(. but i hope y'all actually like the concept of this book