Chapter 5: Haunted Emergency

Daniella: “Um--” 

Police: “Mrs. Daniella Gates, you are being charged with the second degree of murder.” 

Daniella: “What?! She’s not even dead!” 

Police: “Then why are you dragging her on the ground itself?!” 

Daniella: “Uh--because I thought you weren’t coming since it had been only 5 minutes so I, I-um----decided to, uh-bring her to the ER, that’s right!” 

Police (Officer Frank): “Okay then, if you say so, I’ll guess there’s some acception that could be made. We’ll bring to the ER.” 

Daniella: “Okay, thank you so much!” 

The police helped carry Sophie to the car and Daniella rode in with her as they headed to the ER. When they arrived, Sophie was immediatley brought on a gourney into the hospital and Daniella waited anxiously outside the waiting room.

Daniella: “Sophie?! Let me see her! Please! Is she okay?!” 

Doctor Rick walked out to Daniella.

Doctor Rick: “Calm down, she’s fine. She just passed out, that was all. You can see her now if you’d like.” 

Daniella: “Okay, thank you so much!” 

Daniella ran in and she saw that Sophie wasn’t there.

Daniella: “Where’s Sophie?!” 

Everything was black and Daniella was kidnapped.

Sophie: “Where are we?” 

Daniella: “Sophie? Are you okay?” 

Sophie: “Yeah, I’m fine, just some slight headache, now, where are we?” 

Daniella: “Don’t ask me--I have no clue.” 

Sophie: “So were we knocked out?” 

Daniella: “No, you passed out and then you were at the hospital. After that, both of us were kidnapped by--well, I don’t know, and brought to--well, I don’t know--some sort of cave.” 

Sophie: “Yeah, what’s with that?” 

Daniella: “Shhh! Do you hear that?” 

Sophie: “Do I hear what?” 

Daniella: “Shhh! A voice.” 

The voice suddenly got louder.

Mysterious Voice: “Stay away from the house or die. I will let you off with a warning.” 

The girl’s spotted a shadow of a man who was doing the talking through a mic to diguise his voice.

Mysterious Man: “If you come back, you will never see the light of day--again.” 

Everything went black and Sophie was back in the hospital bed and Daniella was sitting in a chair beside her. They jumped up!

Daniella: “What the HECK just happenned?!” 

Sophie: “I don’t know!”