17

"Good morning" Chase heard a soft spoken voice erupt in his ears. It was pleasant waking up to Cynthia. "Good morning to you babe.. I love you" He turned his back, seeing Noen instead of his girlfriend. Chase jumped out of bed, falling to the ground in shock. "Are you okay?" Noen asked worried.

Chase stood up, glaring at the older boy. He pointed his finger angrily, "What the fuck... NOEN WHY AM I HERE" Chase swears to god he was going to rip his head off. Everywhere he goes, Noen is right there. He was there at the football game and now... in his bed. "B-b-because y-you were drunk and I thought I'll h-help you" Noen started stuttering because he was scared.

The hatred in Chase's eyes was making him afraid. Very afraid. "You probably took me here to rape me... DID YOU TOUCH ME IN MY SLEEP FAGGOT?" Chase came closer to Noen, yelling even louder. "Back the fuck up" The shorter boy pushed him away. "I'M NOT A SICKO MAYBE I SHOULD'VE LEFT YOU AT THE PARTY" Noen shouted with the rigid cords of his neck showing.

"JADEN WAS RIGHT UGH EVERYONE'S RIGHT ABOUT YOU.. YOU'RE ASSHOLE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF!" Noen's jaw was clenched. He should've listened to what everyone told him. He needed to stay away from Chase. Noen ran out the room and slammed the door behind him.

Chase opened the door and ran after him down the stairs. Luckily, Noen's parents weren't home to witness, yet another fight. "You don't get to walk away from me" Chase bellowed, yanking his arm back. "Oh yes I do" Noen hissed, jerking his arm back to himself. Noen walked outside and Chase followed him. "You're wrong about me" The younger boy yelled.

Noen ignored him and grabbed his bike that laying on the grass. "You're an asshole leave me the fuck alone" Noen argued, going on his bike. "For fuck sakes" The brown haired boy threw his arms up in the air. Noen was paddling fast and he did not want to lose him out of his sight. He glanced around quickly, frustrated. He spotted another bike the house next to Noen's.

He stole the orange bike off the fence quickly, paddling right after Noen. He admitted, the blonde haired boy was really good at biking. Chase almost lost him a couple times when following him. Noen stopped at a nearby park. It wasn't crowded though it was Saturday but it was very early in the morning. It was only 10 am.

He rested his bike upon a big oak tree on a sidewalk. "Can you just leave me alone" Noen saw Chase rolling behind him. "No I'm not because you need to know I'm not some fucking mad man do all the time" The younger boy addressed. He couldn't believe the older boy would dare judge before he even know who truly is. "I feel bad for anyone who comes in your life because you don't care about no one" Noen gave him a icy stare.

"I took you home because I care about you and you have the audacity to accuse me of touching you? Screw you" Noen laughed because Chase really took the cake of being a selfish and inconsiderate person. "I wish you were drunk more... You're more sweeter and nicer. Someone I would actually fall for... just leave" Noen was done with him. Officially.

He didn't care what he felt for the taller boy before. He couldn't handle his toxicity as a person. Love made you blind but not blind enough for Noen. Chase was speechless, he had no idea what to respond with. "Noen wait" Chase was begging him to stop walking away from him. "Leave Okay? You'll never feel the same for me I understand that now But I spent so much time falling in love with idea of you" Noen turned his back and got distracted by a kitten.

"You hurt me Chase.. I never want to see you again" Noen's voice brittle. He could feel his throat tighten and the tears forming in his eyes. There was a kitten in the middle the road that caught his eyes. "Oh my god" He walked to happy kitten as Chase looked at him with sad eyes. He was going to leave Noen, forgetting about all this. He didn't know what he even wanted of this and what everything meant.

He saw a car coming when hoping on the bike. Noen did not see it because he was so distracted by the kitten. "GET OUT OF THE WAY" Chase jumped off the bike and pushed Noen out the way. He took the hit.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

shortest chapter I'll ever write

Garde moi dans tes bras

A new beginning;