"We need to find her Zavala" Ikora says in a panic as the city block falls to rubble around her.
"Ikora will you just calm down" Zavala asks trying to get his head around every that happened.
"Im picking up heavy amounts of stella nutritions appearing around our location" Ikora ghost, Ophiuchus says with a worried tone.
"The taken..." Zavala says alerting his fellow guardians.
"Do you see now...this is far more then you could ever think of" Eribus says walking up to the two guardians, Zavala moving Ikora so shes protected.
"What ever this is...it will fail..." Zavala growls.
The woman only laughed lifting her hand towards the vanguard...without as much as a flinch she fires a bolt of lightning knocking Zavala back miles.
"Vrtra....please...stop this" Ikora quivers as Eribus raises her gun...but something held the dark warlock back her arm shook as she fort herself.
Eribus hissed in anger at the resistance of her host, "what...you cant be...fighting me!" She shouts her eyes fixed with anger on the warlock vanguard "she fights me...all for your life" the dredgen laughs over coming Vrtras control...however before the bullet can be fired a rocket smacks into the ground by Eribus blowing the warlock down the street.
Ikora stood in shock at the light saving blast turning to where the shot was fired, from the swirling dust below tower she saw Zavala struggle under a concrete pillar its weight to much even for a titan.
Torn between her friend and her students it was Zavala low pleed for help that made Ikora turn to her friend, rushing to help him move the rubble.
His ghost swiftly healing him.
"Ikora...what was that!" Tyrax says over the coms only a few blocks away now with Ryder.
"Vrtra...it was Vrtra...she fought back...shes in there!" Ikora says with joy to two guardians.
Ryders heart lifted and without a second thought sprinted towards the street where Eribus was blown back.