"Hay V... do u know the kid...Ezra i think her name is" Leonite asks trying to break the monotony of endlessly sweeping rooms and corridors.
"Yhere i know her...ran into her in a crucible match once or twice,why?" The exo answered.
"Heard her talking to Shaxx about what an inspiration you...the dragonfly giving birth to the Dragonblade" Leonite jokes.
"Dragonblade?" Vrtra questions
"Yhere, it her call sign...homage to the great dragon herself" the titan adds taking the piss.
"Ha" the warlock laughs "im not an inspiration to anyone...as in just look at the shit show iv put us in".
"Your kidding right?
"V come on...your the dragonfly...you commanded the hidden...Ikoras golden student...and the people you know...Osiris...The corsairs...The fireteam Firefly for crying out loud...you know firefly!" Leonite laughs as Vrtras dismissal.
"So what i played a few rounds of Gambit with them...next your gonna fan girl about how Leiayrah the Kell of House Thunder initiated me into wayfarer..." the warlock roles her eyes under her helmet.
"She did that?" Leonite says in surprise.
"Yes but..." Vrtra begins to say before a clang of some falling metal echos from further down the hall.
"What was that..." Leonite says hushed.
"Lets find out?" Vrtra answers wielding Hawkmoon.

(Firefly= Instagram-
destinythememe,Voidwalker_witch destiny.wav
Leiayrah=Leiayrah,Instagram-Ihavesushicat
Strongly suggest you check these baes out lotta love to them all💕)