2• Hallelujah My Ass

You run downstairs happily looking for Beetlejuice.

"bABE, there you are!" You yell as you point at him. He looks at you like he's done something, so he stood there guilty.

"We're alone!" You yell along with an evil laugh. "So does that mean sex or n-"
"Come oooon, you always have sex on your mind... iT'S DATE NIGHT BITCH!" You laugh

"Don't tell me you're drunk again?" He sighed as he crossed his arms.
"Baby, we never do anything together. And don't you dare say-"

"Sex?" He smirks while he raised a brow.
"Baby, date night or I'll find someone else." You say sternly.

He looks at you like he's so done with this, but rolls his eyes in agreement. "Fine, what're doing your majasty."

"Damn right, I'm your fuckin' queen."
"I'm still not convinced you're sober, are you high?" He chuckled out.

Your shrugged and continued to walk upstairs to change.

Timeskip.

You happily grabbed his hand dragging him to the next store.
"Bab, how much longer... I'm getting, anxious..." He whined.

"Hey Y/n! How have you been boo!" Candy shouted.

"Cock blocker-" he said under his breath as he followed you along.

You talked to Candy for a bit. After a while Beetlejuice's phone started to ring, he told you he'd just be a minute while he walked away.

"Hey?" He said over the phone.

"Are you free tonight? I really miss you~" she said in a low seductive voice.

"I mean, I'm out with my wife... But I'm horny so I'll make an acception." He said quietly looking at you to make sure you didn't hear.

"Hey babe, work called again... A guy just quit I really need to go, but I love you-" he said as he quickly ran

"Y/n... Why aren't you questioning his behavior?" Candy spoke, looking clearly eyeing him down.

"What it's probably just work, why should I be worried?" You shrugged

"You poor poor soul, he's obviously cheating... Does he normally get called to work on his days off?"

"I mean yeah but what does that- wait a minute-" you said in realization "he's cheating on me, isn't he Candy..."

"Well Y/n, I dunno, but his behavior is kinda weird."

You and Candy both ran out of the mall trying to find which way he went. Sadly he was already gone, so you both decided to go to your house to see when he returns. You laid on the couch with Candy and turned something on for a while.

"Low key on a friendly note, I'm kinda gay for you.. " you laugh and spread out on the couch.

After a few hours you heard the door click open, and you saw your husband nervously shut the door.

"bABE, uh hey... What're you doing up so late?" He laughed scratching the back of his neck.

"Hmm, and why were you at work until..." You stopped mid sentence to look at the clock "nine thirty?"

"They told me they needed me, and I decided to work some overtime..."

"Lawrence! Tell me the truth come on, we're married for God's sake!" You yelled.

"Y/n trust me, I was just at work.. I'm faithful I swear!" He tried to tell innocently.

"Just... Sleep in the couch tonight I dunno, I'm going to bed... It was nice seeing you Candy, I'm sorry." You said tiredly.

"Aye, I understand Y/n.. g'night" Candy said as you walked upstairs.

"Lawrence I swear, if you're cheating on her AGAIN I'll have your ass..."

"Candy trust me, I love Y/n... I... I would never cheat on her." He said trying to redeem himself.

"That was quite the pause there... And you're saying this after you cheated on her, twice." Candy said with a hint of anger "Lawrence please, don't do whatever it is you're doing... Y/n doesn't deserve it"

And with that she opened the door and left, once again leaving Beetlejuice alone with his thoughts. He knew what he was doing was definitely wrong, but just to him, it felt right.

You two were left with your thoughts. You honestly were so blind and clueless to this situation to see. I mean he could be telling the truth though, and you needed to trust him in this situation I guess. You still stayed in your room alone. You didn't have the need to hear him beg for sex. Another thing that got on your nerves: him... And sex... All he's ever about when you and him actually have quality time together.

You finally sighed and went to walk out of your room before you gasped and looked at the person in front of you...

Sup... I was just called Australian... Idk if I'm offended or not tho

But gotta 'nother chapter tho, so take it... Take it please.. that's what she said, but take it. And of course I truely hoped you liked it and don't hate it.

Author out tho boo!