Side Chapter

Let's get away from the depressing story I've created, cuz I wanna write some alphabet smut! I haven't written one in a while so uh, I'll try... But it has nothing to do with the story... So you don't like smut you don't have to read this... Anyway I guess I should get started XD

This is when he's dead and you're alive btw...
___________________________________

A. After care
He's usually tired after one go, but always up for another I'd you are. When it comes down to you not wanting to he's fine. But he'll be there with you so don't worry.

B. Body parts
He can't really just choose one, he loves every part of you. Loves to attack your neck though and loves to see hickys all over you.

C. Cum
Well he's dead so it doesn't matter if it's inside or outside. He loves to see you covered in his, y'know. Though he loves to cum in your mouth when you're fine with it.

D. Dirty secret
He doesn't really have many. Before you two actually became a thing he was flirting with you and making sexual gestures.

But there was one time you've caught him moaning your name as he jacked off.

There's a lot worse, but I'll keep those a secret...

E. Experience
Has had plenty of experience, and definitely wasn't a virgin when you met. He knows his way around pleasuring you for sure.

F. Favourite position
Well uh... He's basically up for any position, he's lucky enough to even have sex with you. But I guess if he were to choose, it'd be one where he can see your face honestly.

G. Guilty pleasure
He loves when you give him a blow job. He understands it doesn't pleasure you, but when he's in the mood he loves a bj.

H. Hair
Definitely matches the drapes, though he's clean about himself for you... This one was awkward to write, and I dunno why...

I. Intimacy
Despite him being dead and no feelings, be truly loves you and is glad to have you. He always want you to enjoy your time together as much as him, definitely doesn't want sex to be a one way thing.

J. Jack off
He only really masturbates when you're not in the mood, are gone, or when you're mad at him. The whole time though, he thinks about you under his grasp or has some erotic pictures of you.

K. Kink
He loves you to say his name, but he knows you have to be careful with that... But my god this man loves it when you call him daddy. He also really loves when you wear a slutty outfit, too.

L. Location
Really anywhere when this man's horny. In bed, the shower, the couch, in a bathroom stall, over a counter top. You name it he'll want to do it there. Of course you have to be comfortable with it though.

M. Motivation
He's horny. All. The. Time. But really gets turned on when you're all over him. Loves it when you wear your more revealing outfits. And loves when you both take showers together.

N. No
When you want to stop, he'll be a little pissy but gets over it quick. Usually will finish up on his own time but will come right back to you to make you comfortable.

O. Oral
Like I said, Bj loves a bj. Whenever your comfortable with giving him one, he's up for it.

P. Pace
He loves to go fast, but will of course go slow with you. But you let him get his way, you won't be walking for a week.

Q. Quickies
He doesn't care for them that much, but when he can't handle it no more he'll go for it. Usually likes to have a longer session with you though...

R. Roleplay
He's down. It really turns him on, and you should always be prepared to be punished.

S. Stamina
Always up for round two... Three... Four? Eh, he'll go as long as you and him can go.

T. Toy
Not the biggest fan because he sees them more of a cheat. If he wants to pleasure you, he's doing it and nothing can stop him. Same goes for him, if he's in the mood for just himself he's doing it.

U. Unfair
He's one big tease. He loves to see you moaning and begging for him. It may not be fair to you, but you both still enjoy it.

V. Volume
He's a groaner and every now and then let's out some strained moans. If he's really into it, he'll say your name alone with some swears here and there. Now when it come to you, he absolutely goes crazy saying his name. Hates it when you try to cover your mouth to stop yourself from moaning.

W. Wild card
There was one time you were gone and attempted to use hand sanitizer as lube cuz he couldn't find any. Never again let's just say.

X. X-ray
Above average. But does size really matter?

Y. Yearning
Will have sex honestly any time. Any where. But only if you're down.

Z. Zzz
He gets tired easily, but tries to stay up if you're down for more. When you're not, he'll fall asleep quickly with you're arms around you.

It's nice to get away from my depressing story, isn't. Well, hope you enjoyed... Sorry for anyone if smut isn't your thing...
Votes and comments are always seen and read. And yea.

Author out boo!