You're Not The Bad Guy

Roman's Pov:

It was morning and time for school. I check my phone to see if I missed any texts. Logan had messaged me to see if I asked Virgil and Patton to sit with us at lunch. I opened up snapchat, did I send one to Virgil? What did I send him? Hopefully just something stupid that he ignored. Whatever it was he did see it. I got dressed and started down stairs.

"Oh Roman!" Oh god do I really have to do this today? I sigh and roll my eyes.

"What do you want Remus?"

"Just to ask if you and Virgil are together yet." My brother sang

"What?! No why would you ask that?"

"Because isn't that why you wanted me and Dee to date? So you could have Virgil?"

"No! Them breaking up had nothing to do with me!" I was getting angry. Why the hell does he care anyway? He gets his dick wet so why bother worrying about my love life.

"Whatever you say brother~" Remus taunted.

I ran downstairs. I had to get to school before my brother and I became Cain and Abel. I can't stand him sometimes. He knows how to get under my skin. I throw my bag in the passenger seat of my car and start driving, the radio plays in the background

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh

I really like this song. I don't know why it just has a nice beat I guess. I get lost in thought as I drive the 20 minutes to school.

I like when you get mad
I guess I'm pretty glad that you're alone
You said she's scared of me?
I mean, I don't see what she sees
But maybe it's 'cause I'm wearing your cologne

I finally make it to school. I walk in and go to my locker. Someone is standing at it. Who is that? The person turns around and I see its Virgil. How  did he now where my locker was? He has his earbuds in, no surprise there. He sees me walking and takes his earbuds out.

"Morning" I say to him opening my locker

"I have a question." He looks at me, a serious tone in his voice.

"What's up?"

"The Snapchat you sent me..Was that supposed to go to me?" His voice started fading.

"Honestly....I don't know what I sent you." I felt acid in my throat saying that. What did I send him?

"Oh..T-then nevermind." He started to walk away. I grabbed his arm before he got too far away.

"Fuck!" He winced in pain and  pulled his arm back.

"I'm sorry did I grab you too hard?" I asked being worried.

"Um...no I just have a bruise from running into the wall last night. I sleep walk." He was messing with his sleeve. I didn't know what to say so for now I dropped it.

"Please tell me what I sent you."

He stayed silent for a few moments then finally spoke.

"Um..it was you in just a towel." He said a blush spreading over his face. I felt my own cheeks get hot. Did I really send that to him?!