Wrong Number

Virgil's Pov:
I was sitting on my bed scrolling through Tumblr when my phone starts buzzing. It's a text from Roman.

Roman: Okay fine Logan you're right. I do like Virgil! I can't explain it, just everytime I see him I want to wrap him in my arms and not let go. I want him to be happy but I want to be the reason he's happy! Just in this last week of us all hanging out I feel like him and I have gotten closer. I just don't know how to tell him! I know you don't care for emotions but please help a guy out! I go to sleep thinking of him. I wake up thinking of him. I space out in class and my thoughts are him. I don't know what to do! How do I tell him?!

Virgil: You just told him.

Virgil: Is that really how your feel about me?

Roman: Oh fuck! I'm sorry  Virgil I meant that to go to Logan......but yes....I really feel that way about you......

Virgil: How long have you felt that way?

Roman: How long since I actually admitted it to myself, a week. In general, three years.....

Virgil: Three years?! Then why pick on me so relentlessly?

Roman: Because I didn't know how to express it...I know it wasn't right and I really am sorry for how I treated you. 

Virgil: I.....I like you too Roman......

Roman: R-really?!

Virgil: Yes, really.

Virgil: Does this make us.....a couple?

Roman: If you don't mind I'd rather as you in person.

Virgil: You really are a hopeless romantic.

Roman: Would you have me any other way? ;)

Virgil: You're a dork, and no I wouldn't.

Roman: It's late, you should be in bed.

Virgil: Says the one who texted me first.

Roman: In my defence I didn't know I was texting you.

Virgil: Yes but you are still up late. As for me I don't sleep much so this is normal for me.

Roman: Can I call you? Maybe that would help you sleep?

Virgil: That's so cheesy, but yes you can call me.

My phone rings immediately it was a Facetime call. I press accept.

"When you said call I didn't think you meant video call." I joked with him.

"Well I was going to just call but I had to see you."

"Nerd." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You're cute." i felt my face get red.

"I am not!'

"Are too!" He laughs as I try and hide in my hoodie. We spent the rest of the night talking and joking till we both fell asleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up to Roman's snoring. Have we been on the phone all night? Thankfully my phone was on the charger. He looks peaceful asleep. I don't want to wake him but he'll be late otherwise.

"Roman!" I shouted

"FUCK! I'M AWAKE!" Roman said followed by a loud *thud*Roman had fallen off his bed! I bust out laughing.