The Rules

I don't wanna confuse you guys but this chapter is BEFORE the last one. Just keep that in mind.

...

They had decided to meet at the back of the commons area. In the corner to be specific. I'm not sure why they choose a public place but they did.

"We should totally get this started" Frank said as he held his boyfriends hand.

"Alright we should start this meeting" Ray said.

"You Guys has voted me and Andy as most responsible members. So we wrote up the rules for everyone."

Andy began passing out papers to the people at the table.

"I know we all know the information but we must go over it. There are three roles in this game. Player, Mediators, and pawns. The players are the people who are given the tasks to preform with the pawns. The pawns are people that the players have chosen. The Mediators are people chosen to be referees. They are a big part of this game." Ray explained.

"If you wish to do anything sexual with your pawns you must and I will respect MUST have a Mediator with you. They are there for the pawns safety because the last thing we want to happen is for something to go horribly wrong." Andy added. "The Mediators also determines how many points you get. You can read that over on the paper."

"The weekly tasks will be in this bowl where Spencer will pull from. He will also collect all of the data from the mediators and tally up the points for each player." Ray says while showing the bowl and showing Spencer to everyone.

"Last thing, if wish to change your position you can. If you're a Mediator you can be a player or pawn. If a player you can only become a pawn. If a pawn your only option is to leave. If you leave you can't come back until we restart the game." Andy adds.

"That's pretty much every thing. Sign up for which position you'd like to be. Mediators please write you phone number. Players you can go look for your pawns after sign up. Remember safe play is the best play"

Andy and Ray high fived each other. They've successfully explained the rules.

...

Spencer looked over the lists. He was with Ray and Andy who shared a dorm together.

GAME LIST

Players:
1) Ryan Ross
2) Dallon Weekes
3) Frank Iero
4) Pete Wentz

Mediators:
1) Ryan seaman 1(###) ###-####
2) Ray Toro 1(###) ###-####
3) Joe Trohman 1(###) ###-####
4) Andy Hurley 1(###) ###-####

Pawns:
1) Gerard Way
2)_______
3)_______
4)_______

"Hey guys?" Spencer asks after looking over the list.

"Yeah?" Ray responds looking up from his cup of noodles.

"Did you guys go over the consequences that the players will face if they deiced to do break the rules?"

Ray looks over at Andy who looks back. "Oh shit we did forget about that"

"I guess it'll just be a surprise" Andy say.

...

477 words

So I just want to remind you guys. This chapter was before the last one. That's why Brendon isn't on the Pawn list yet.