Bowl Of Kinks : Round Two

Chapter 9
Bowl of Kinks Round Two

Mikey walked in, hair a bit messy.
"Sorry, I fell asleep," he says, sitting down beside Pete and Patrick. Walking in late was no fun.... everyone watching you and shit. Mikey squirmed at the thought of it earning at a pat and a concerned look from Patrick. Mikey shook off Patrick's hand from his shoulders. "Don't touch me."
Pete didn't catch the little interaction between his two pawns but Andy sure did. He lifted an eyebrow making a mental note.
Author must tell readers the table set up because they might like to know. To the left of Andy was Ray. Ray sipped on a coffee thingy from starbucks. Beside Ray was Spencer who didn't want to be here. To the left of Andy was Frank and then Gee. Followed by Ryan and Dallon. Brendon sitting behind them. And then Pete with Patrick and Mikey being behind him. Beside Pete was Joe then Ryan seaman. The table was shaped as a circle so everyone can see each other's faces.
Brendon rubbed Ryan's shoulders. Over the past week and a half they have grown closer. Real close.
"Alright, now that everyone is here" Ray clears his voice. "There is something we have to address."
He looks over to the Peterickey part of the table.
"Since Pete decided to take actions into his own hands last week, he'd have to complete his task again. Properly."
Pete nods his head in understanding. I mean... it makes since. Why waste a kink on a person who isn't caught up with the group? Ray then gestured to Spencer who rolls his eyes.
"Alright, Rock Paper Scissors this shit" he says as he fished for a paper from the Bowl Of Kinks.
Frank won the round between him and Ryan. He was slid a neatly folded paper that read, "Orgasm in an inappropriate location".
Ryan and Dallon received, "Bondage (light or heavy)".
...
291 words
I've had this chapter done for 8 months... I just never posted