Icecream-Mirror-Tickle Surprise

this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long, im so sorry for writing so much. im also sorry for taking so long to update. Im just very VERY VERY slow at writing smut. And i had to do it twice.

warning! if you happen to just miss the entire meaning of this story then i'll tell you here. this chapter has sex. twice actually. you've been warned.

kink bowl tags:

mirror sex (ferard)

tickling (bryallon)

...

Dallon had just got out of his english class which he didnt enjoy at all.

From breezybear: /Hey bby I need to go home for the weekend. ill be back on sunday at 6. call me when you get out of class. love you\

Awww sweet. Dallon clicked on her name so he could call her however a face showed up on his screen. not his baby's face at that. no it was Ryan Ross.

"hello?"

"where are you?" Ryan spoke into the receiver. Dallon knew something was wrong. Ryans voice was deep, angry you could say. but at him? what did Dallon do? nothing???Dallon couldnt remember what he fucking did. oh shit!

"im leaving my class" Dallon says unsure if he should tell the other where he was.

"no. where. are. you. "

Dallon knew Ryan didn't like repeating himself. So he told him his exact location. the browns building 2nd floor on the back stairs. And then the connect died and Dallon stared at his phone confused because why would Ryan needs to know where he was. And why did he sound upsetti?!?

Dallon was so deep into his thoughts that he didn't hear the footsteps coming toward him on the steps. He felt his hand being pulled and down to the 1st floor he went. He landed on his back, the air taken out of his lungs by force of impact.

"Did you take them?" Ryan asked as he swiftly landed himself on top of Dallon.

Dallon was now really confused. "No" Dallon shuddered out. He didn't even know what them was but don't tell Ryan that.

"Are you lying to me Dallon? I don't like liars."

"I-I don't know what happened! I don't know what you're talking about!"

"You don't?"

"No!" Dallon cried out. Ryan sat up, still straddling the other. "RyRy please. Not the face"

He rolled his eyes. This was stupid. Of course it wouldn't be Dallon.

"I'm not gonna-," Ryan sighed in defeat because damn. How could he not notice Dallon breaking? "Calm down Dallon."

But Dallon didn't stop.

"Dally, hey" Ryan reaches down to start wiping away tears that began to swell up in the eye sockets."Dally? Don't cry baby. Listen it's not your fault. RyRy was just being a big meanie. it's not your fault."

ok this wasnt working. Dallon was totally done for. he was a crying mess and its Ryan's fault because he didn't catch the signs of Dallon breaking. "let's get up. you can come sleep with RyRy tonight. would that be fine? RyRy can hold you all night long. and keep you warm."

Dallon nodded and got back on his feet. 'damn you didn't have to shove him to the ground.' Ryan thought.

Ryan led Dallon out the building and into the blinding September sun. It was literally the first week of school, a fine Friday afternoon. And Ryan has already attacked a person. And it was Dallon of all people. How could he not think through this? Of course it wouldn't be Dallon because Dallon wouldn't lie to Ryan. It's like some unspoken rule or something.