Riveralry

Chapter 10
Riveralry

/_\ Just some plot to keep this fic from being pure smut. You can skip this chapter if you'd like but just know they tie back into the upcoming chapters. /_\

...
Ever since he decided to take on two pawns for this game Pete noticed that their has been tension. Tension between Patrick and Mikey. Which is weird. Very weird. They were friends so what could possibly be the problem?
Today they were to watch a movie. In the spirit of Halloween being in a month Mikey preferred the dark stuff. You know the gory, monsters that haunt your nightmares kind of movies. Pete walked into the 4th floor lounge. The couches were pushed together to make a somewhat bed.
"How's my sweethearts doing today?" Pete greets as he closes the door behind him.
He was meet with grumbled answers. Patrick laid on the couch bed on his phone and Mikey was on the other side of the room where the tables were looking at his phone. Pete knew something was up immediately.
"What did we decide to watch?" He asked kicking off his shoes.
"Scot pilgrim vs the world" Mikey replies while standing up.
"Ooo that's a good one!" Pete steps over the back of the couch to land onto the kinda soft cushion. He planted a kiss upon Patrick's cheek. "Has your day been going poorly?" He asked.
"Nope. Trick has just been in a pouty mood. Probably just pms-ing"
Ok... rude much?
Pete ignored mikey's comment and hugged Patrick tightly. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He whispers.
"No. Let's just watch the movie"
And so they did. Mikey turned off the lights and pushed play and laid beside Pete on the makeshift bed made from couches.
While the movie played alone Pete couldn't help but notice that Patrick and Mikey weren't getting along. Although this movie was filled with laughing moments and stuff, there was an odd tension to the air. And Pete knew it wasn't him. Mikey and Patrick must really dislike each other at the moment.
Soon enough the credits started to roll and Pete tried to move. However he had Patrick laying halfway on top of him. Which is cute and all but like.,. Patrick needed to get off.
Pete got up once freed from Patrick and flipped the light switch back on. The bright light attacking his eyes didn't stop him from seeing Mikey glaring at Patrick.
"Alright what is it with you too? What's the problem?"
"Nothing" they both said at the same time.
Pete soon realized that he wasn't about to get anything out of any of them. "Fine, do you guys want pizza?"
Pete looked to Mikey for an answer who looked at Patrick who looked at his legs. He squeezed his thighs before shaking his head.
"I'm not hungry" he says.
"Nope. I'm good" Mikey answers back. "But can I get a kiss?"
Pete walked over and gave Mikey a kiss. That is until Mikey stud up and switched places with Pete. Pushing Pete into the chair and plopping himself on top of Pete. The kiss intensified into a make out session. Patrick didn't want to watch anymore so he climbed out of the couch bed, slid on his shoes and left the room. Alone.
...
brendon stared at his math homework that was in front of him. He's been staring at it for what seemed like hours. but really its only been 45 min. he sat in the library hoping he could avoid distractions that were at the dorms. for example his nebior fucking his loud ass girlfriend or his other neibor blareing music.
He picked up his pencil to erase the work that he has done because he knows for a fact that he did it wrong.
"Hey" a voice said disrupting Brendon from his erase fest. It was Ryan Ross.
"Hi"
"What are you up to?" Ryan asked, coming over to sit beside Brendon.
"Uh.... not homework" Brendon sighed in defeat as he continued to erase his wrong work.
Ryan watched as brendon earrased the work. "You know, dallon is really good at this stuff. Why don't you ask him for help?"
Brendon looked up from his paper with fainted marks upon it. Ask dallon for help??? "Why don't you help me? You're in the class too"
"Oh, I can't teach. I suck at it. I just understand it if that makes any sense. But dallon? He could teach that whole class if you paid him." ryan says making eye contact with brendon. They stared at each other like a stupid scene in a stupid love story... or twilight. Yes, like twilight. With all the lets just stare at each other scenes.
Brendon blinked and looked away, just like a typical love scene.
"Um... ok" he says "I'll ask dallon for help"
"Awesome." ryan says standing up from the chair he briefly occupied. Brendon couldn't do much of anything but watch. Watch as the guy that has left him with raging hard ons many nights in a row walked away from him.
...
848 words