The night of games! Video, Grass, and Sexual

Sex happens here! You've been warned.
Peterick - chocking

...

/_\ Alright guys where gonna have another "things that are happening at the same time" moment. They will be separated with -_- Now back to reading. /_\

...

Night time has approached our college boys in this beautiful yet odd book. I honestly don't know why you're still here but I mean... let's get high with Brendon and Joe.

"...and that's the story of how I ended up cuffed to the bed," Brendon finished off his sentence to a dieing Joe.

"That's so stupid man."

Brendan grinned as he accepted the joint.
They fell into a comfortable silence. That is until Pete and Patrick stumbled from out of the house. They looked over to the two who exited the house.

"Joe," Pete calls out. "You up to being a mediator?"

"What time is it?" Brendon asked because he was sure it was 1 in the morning. They've been outside for a long ass time sharing stories and getting high. Also eating food.

"It's fuck no o' clock. Go away."

"Joe please. I don't wanna use anyone else."
Joe didn't answer them. Instead he took another puff of weed.

-_-

Meanwhile elsewhere in this house was Gerard Mikey Frank and Ray.

"I'm gonna kick your ass in this game. Pass the remote" Ray speaks up as he snatched the remote from Mikey's hand. The fro guy was playing against Franky.

And they were playing... you guessed it Mario Cart™️.  Such a great game to bring people together while also splitting them apart.
They've been doing this for a few hours until Patrick walks in.

"Hey Ray," his small voice calling out over the exclamations of the young adults. "Ray" he calls a bit louder hoping that the mediator would hear him.

"Oh hey Patrick," Mikey says taking notice of the other pawn. This gained Ray's attention.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you for a sec?"

-_-

Dallon laid upon Ryan's chest. They've been like this since after dinner. Ryan didn't want to have sex he just wanted to hold Dallon. Dallon who had texted and called his girlfriend while in the safe arms of Ryan. 

And if you were wondering, yes Ryan listened to the whole conversation. But that's only because breezy wanted to call Dallon and Dallon didn't want to leave Ryan's arms and I mean it wasn't like Dallon was gonna say no to his girlfriend.

"You didn't have to finish my punishment for me," Dallon whispers into the others chest. His right cheek flat against Ryan's bare chest. Mouth inches from his nipples.

"I've already told you it's fine," Ryan says running his hand through Dallons short hair.

"Yes but I... I feel like I need to repay you in some way," Dallon mumbles.

"Dallon," Ryan sounded a little bit annoyed because he didn't want Dallon to do anything that would be 'paying Ryan back'.

"Yes but," Dallon ran his fingers up Ryans chest softly. "But you looked so sexy Ryan."

"Did I?"

"Mmhmm. The sweat dripping off your body," his soft fingers circles Ryan's nipple.

Ryan chuckled a little bit. He put his fingers in Dallons hair, rubbing his scalp a bit. "I know what you're trying to do Weekes."