Chapter 8

Ashlynn's POV

I'm now in the car with my mom, Luke, and the rest of the boys to my house from the hospital. I sat next to Luke in the middle row while the other boys sat in the back seats, while my mom drove. I kept getting glares from my mom in the rearview mirror, she looked sad, and full of guilt. Why is she guilty? I should be feeling like this, but i'm accualy kinda happy i'm still alive because of Luke. I love him so much. I moved my head to look at Luke next to me, he's looking out the window, he looks really sad. Why? Did I do this? Am I the reason he's like this? God please no. I shook his arm and whispered "Are you okay?" He turned his face towards mine a little to fast. "U-uh w-what?" Why was he acting strange? "I asked if you were okay? You look sad" I said. We pulled up into my driveway and he got out first while everyone was still inside the car. Well that was weird. We all got out and went into my house I couldn't find Luke. "Maybe he's upstairs?" Calum suggested. "Yeah maybe" I said looking at Calum weirdly trying to see if he knew what was happening. I went upstairs into my room to see Luke lying on my bed with his hands on his head. Luke sat up looking at me, I looked back waiting for an answer. "What?" He said in almost a whisper. "Answer my question." I said sternly. "We'll I'm obviously fine, the only one who should be getting asked that is you." He snapped back and got out of my room. What's his problem I wondered. I walked over to my mirror and looked at myself. "Eww you look horrible" I said to myself. I heard the door open, it's my mom. "Hey, uh sweetie. Can we talk, about everything?" She asked softly sitting on my bed. "Oh so now you wanna talk?" I said rudely. "Please Ash, I'm sorry. And... I can ask if I can get time off my job if you want?" I looked at her threw my mirror she really looked sorry. Maybe I should forgive her? I walked over to her and sat down next to her. "No, don't do that..." I got cut off by her. "Ash you need some company" She said. " I have u-uh the boys" I said. "Are you sure?" "Yeah" I smiled weekly. "Now please tell me everything, and why are cute boys here?" She giggled which made me laugh. Once I got done telling her about everything, I felt good. I love when she acually listens to me. She went to bed because she has work tomorrow. I went downstairs to see all the boys spread out on the couch watching 'The Power Rangers' typical. Michael was the only one really paying any attention, the rest of the boys were on there phones. I wanted to sit next to Luke but I didn't know if I should. I walked in so I caught there attention, I watched Luke eyes he looked sad still. He then moved his eyes back to his screen, so did the other boys except Calum. I walked past Luke and sat next to Calum. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Calum asked. "I'm fine I guess" I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't just guess, tell me the truth" Calum said. I looked behind Calum to see a curious Luke staring right at me I looked away and brought my attention back to Calum. "I'm better than I was before.. I'm happy" I lied with a fake smile. He believed it, but Luke didn't I could see worry in his eyes. I looked away from both of them and looked at the t.v. I didn't feel right. I felt sad, I felt like I wanted to cry. I hated lying and faking a smile. I just wanna be happy. Like really happy. Why can't I be like other girls my age and have a normal life. Why am I me? A tear slipped down my left cheeck. I wiped it away quickly so nobody saw. Well luckily no one didn't except Luke. I got up and walked to my room and grabbed leggings and my Nirvanna sweatshirt and went into my bathroom and changed, I took off my makeup and put my hair into a bun. I walked out back into my room to see Luke on my bed again. I jumped when I saw him. "Oh my god you scared me" I painted clutching my chest. He laughed a little and I walked over to him and layed next to him. We were both looking up at my ceiling in silence. "Ashlynn?" Luke said. "Yeah?" "Sorry that ive been weird today, it's just.. just" He sighed loudly. "You don't have to tell me it's.." I got cut off by him. "No I need to tell you, I dont know how to though." He said getting up which I did the same. "Let's go for a walk" He said. "U-uh okay" I said softly. He took my hand and he dragged me down the stairs. I looked in the living room and the boys were gone. They must of left. We walked in silence to the park. Once we got there he went over to the swings. I sat on one and he sat on the other. I don't like being out here at night expecially since what happened last time. I heard Luke sigh really loudly which startled me a little. "As I was trying to tell you earlier, I'm uh gonna..." He put his head in his hands. "Luke you really dont habe to tell me" I let him know. "Yeah thanks for that but I really do" He said. "My mom she uh can't afford it d-down here s-so we're m-moving" He said still not showing his face. "W-what?" I said biting my lips trying not to cry. "It's in 2 months though." He finally faced me. "2 months? But w-what happens after? Are we still gonna be.." I started to cry. Luke got up quickly and grabbed me and started to hug me. "Yes, Ashlynn we'll still be dating. Because I love you and I don't know what I'd do without you, Im sorry I didnt tell you earlier" He said "I love you" He added. "I-I love you too" We kissed for what seemed like forever until we heard footsteps in the woods. I jumped and Luke hugged me tighter. "Luke Im scared can w-we go?" He didnt answer he kept his eyes on the woods until we saw someone come out. I hood behind Luke pulling his arm to walk away from the person who came out of the woods but he's too strong and stood still. I peek around Luke to see who it is. It's him. 

((Authors Note))

I WONDER WHO IT IS AJNSFKNF 

SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGGER, I do that alot oops.

I love you guys, thank you for 200 reads. <3

~Alexis