Letter 5

I'm done with school, my friend I'm done. Completely done. God I would be so happy if I could take the day off and just stop going I hate it. I absolutely hate it.

My friend I don't like this anymore. The fact that I'm growing up is sad. The more I think the more I cry. I think about it often. When I get older I'm going to be on my own paying my own bills, going to work, feeding my family and ugh! What the fuck do I do?

In less then 4 years I'll be graduating and going to college. And knowing me I'll probably be unhappy while doing it. What do I do? If you were ere you would be helping me... But you're not.

I asked how you were doing yesterday. I got no reply. I also went to go talk I your mom, she looks like shit. I'm sorry. Her skin is like a ghost the smile she used to wear is no longer there. Kind of like a child who lost their blanket. Your dad is shutting down slowly and quietly. He doesn't greet me at the door anymore.

It's getting cold again. I'm sad about that, you see I remember at this time last year we were laughing while sitting in the rain and eating all the Oreos. Good times. My friend those times are gone and it sucks. I wanna cry. If you just told me why you left then I would stop writing and just let everything go. You can't, you can't do that anymore. Hell... What can you do?

My birthday was on Thursday is was great. The only down side is, you weren't there with me. You were my best friend I expected you there.

Maybe I should stop writing you. My friend you're going to drive me insane what will I say to people when I'm put away? Will I say "Why do you say I'm

Mad?" While they just stare at me an laugh because I'm writing letters to person who is no longer here. Or do I say "I just miss the person." They don't know me. Not well enough. God my friend kill me slowly so they can watch the pain come in all at once painfully yet quietly. Bye my friend I love and miss you. See you soon.