Grease Fire

"What's the eighth day of the third month?"

"This Friday?"

"Wrong! It is the date of our first date! That is if you want to accompany me to McDonalds and then a trip to a book and record store?"

"What?"

-

this story contains mature themes like profanity, self-harm ideation, mental health issues (i.e. severe depression, schizophrenia), sexual themes, mentions of suicide, etc. there will not be warnings provided before each chapter. if you are uncomfortable or feel you may be triggered at any point in the story, please do not continue reading. your health is more important than any book.

this book is also LGBTQ+ friendly. if you do not support or accept the community please leave or refrain from commenting unnecessary hate.

thank you. please enjoy the story.

-

This is a Stray Kids fanfiction. It is purely for entertainment purposes and is to not be taken for how they are in real life. While the personalities of the boys are similar to them in real life, they are still altered to fit the plot of the story. This is not how they really act in real life. This is also not made to assume their sexualities. If the plot/storyline seems similar to another story, it is purely coincidental.

-

welcome back, it is chloe here
i decided, why not make another changlix fanfic
so i made another changlix fanfic
welcome to Grease Fire.
i hope you enjoy!
buh bye!