Moral Codes

Thomas proceeds to be religious, and that strengthened Patton a lot. He learned a lot of things that are either good or evil, and the sides are also trying to figure out this new thing that they learned.

     Logan noted all of these things in his notepad, he never really cared of any religious upbringing that Thomas received from his family and environment, but it's his job to always hold every single thing that Thomas learned and compile it in his handy dandy notebook, then store it into the memory facility later on.

     Virgil and Deceit didn't care about it. Virgil just proceeded to learn about safety measures on how to get out of things easily, and also made Thomas double check anything he's done, as he's growing more fearful. Deceit on the other hand, learned a lot of philosophy and social issues that are going on recently, and how to protect Thomas from it. He learned that a lot of people are just deceitful, just to get what they wanted, and he feared that Thomas would come across with these people, and disadvantage him in any chance they can get.

     Romulus absorbed some of these teachings, but became more treacherous as ever. He boasted at Virgil and Deceit that he was the one who learned those things the most, disregarding Patton, Thomas' morality. He also used religious language to mess with people, knowing that moral codes can make them do what he wants in his advantage.

     These new moral codes however, just fueled Patton's confusion to the extreme. Dealing with emotions and moral codes have been difficult for him to handle. However, he tried all his best to not be confused of them and protect Thomas from evil. He became more strict in regulating the rules in the mindscape, and scolded anyone who violate these rules. Logan doesn't have a problem with the rules and regulations, he just proceeds to store anything Thomas learned on the memory facility, carefully filing them chronologically. Virgil and Deceit sometimes cross the boundary and made Patton slightly angry of them. Romulus was the one who had a hard time keeping up with these rules. He hated all rules and he keeps breaking them. He's really impulsive. He can't control being excited all the time, and breaks Patton's rules. Patton, knowing that his procedures were ineffective, thinks about things that could satisfy his regulations, and segregate the good and the evil.