The Dark Sides Vengeance

As soon as Deceit entered the lair, he saw Remus, and was utterly surprised that there was a new side already in the Dark Sides. Remus explained that he and his brother Roman were the products of Romulus who split himself in half. Deceit was never aware of the thing that happened before he was sorted in to the dark sides, as he was reading his politics book. A few hours after Deceit's arrival, comes Virgil. The two were surprised that even Virgil, who they considered as a neutral was sorted as one of them.

     Deceit was very infuriated that his own peers disowned him, without even hearing him out. He felt disadvantaged and vulnerable, and he didn't like that. Remus just cried that he was banished and never had the time to be with his brother, even just for a minute. They didn't even had a conversation before they got sorted. Virgil was wondering why he was banished into the Dark Sides. He haven't done anything evil, he just wanted to protect Thomas from danger. He then remembered that there was a side that insisted to sort him in the Dark Sides. He didn't know the name of the side, as he was just developed alongside Remus. Remus told him that his brother's name is Roman, and that name stuck in Virgil's head, swearing to himself that he would find the answer why he put him with the Dark Sides.

     Deceit and Remus held a grudge against Patton, who is the one who proposed the idea in the first place. So, they all formulated a plan to avenge themselves to the Core Sides.

     Deceit isolated themselves the whole time, even when Thomas learned a way to communicate with the Core Sides, only in a telepathic way, as he never learned to project them physically to communicate with them and work out his issues until later in life.

     They sent Virgil as a spy for them, knowing that he's actually a neutral. He never actually appeared with the Core Sides, he just worked unconsciously, still causing a lot of fear to a teenage Thomas trying to figure out his life. His unconscious working with the others caused Roman to write a lot of angsty stories and poems when Thomas was at middle school. Virgil didn't really enjoyed his job, him being perceived as Paranoia already hurts him so much, as he just primarily represents Fear, and also to the fact that he's isolated from the Core Sides, and his job of protecting Thomas requires scaring him of all possible outcomes in any given situation, but he has to do it for his fellow Dark Sides, to avenge themselves and to stress that they may be dark, but they are important in making up Thomas.

     Without Virgil, Thomas would be careless. Without Deceit, Thomas would be brutally honest, that could hurt a lot of people including himself. Without Remus, Roman would be incomplete, and would find it very hard to generate ideas. The Dark Sides are highly important, despite their flaws.