A Creatively Anxious Debate

Roman is just calm, doing his duties, disregarding that he's already hurting his peers. He didn't mind about what happened in the sorting, he thought he did what's right for them. He wanted to get rid of bad energy from anyone else, and he didn't like the sound of fear, so he took it upon himself to banish Virgil in the Dark Sides.

     Virgil, on the other hand, was still so depressed about his peers' lack of filling his sense of belongingness. He's still isolated in his room, waiting for a stimulus to pull him out. He still wants to prove himself to Roman that he's not the bad guy. He's scared of Roman's ego though, but it will not stop him until he gets the appreciation he deserves.

     In the real life world, Thomas was making his regular vlog about Disney, and as soon as Disney was mentioned, Roman rose up valiantly. Thomas was getting annoyed by the fact that Roman had already scared him 3 videos in a row. Roman can't help popping up when it comes to Disney, he's a super fan. He started making Mary Poppins references and when he uttered the word "atrocious", Virgil appeared. Roman was annoyed that he can't get rid of Virgil effectively, but as he saw Virgil's face, his face started to blush for some reason, and he was struck by something he didn't knew was coming. He just hid it, and proceeds to be rude to Virgil.

      When Virgil saw Roman again, he felt that feeling that he had before that he can't explain. His face turned red, and as he see Roman's face blushing too, he tried to put his head down so that no one can see him blushing as well. Roman's still rude to Virgil, which make him think that maybe it's just the way he is, maybe he wouldn't change. Roman's antics reminded him of Remus, which is twice as treacherous. He wanted to make a point to Roman that not all child-friendly movies have positive messages, some of them have disturbing ones, but these disturbing messages can just make the movies more interesting, and so are the Dark Sides. Thomas would not be interesting if not for the Dark Sides. If he's just full of positive aspects, then he would just be perfect with no flaw to conquer, and that is boring.

      Roman didn't see this point and proceeds to disagree with Virgil. All he just saw was that they were having a debate if Disney movies did have some darker messages within them.

     They proceed to argue over Disney movie messages, and they really went into some grim ones, until they've come to a conclusion; Disney did have some dark messages. Virgil won the debate but Roman still didn't see the point Virgil was trying to get at. He was partially distracted by Virgil's handsome emo face, even though they literally have the same face. He tried to be stoic and rude to mask off that infatuation. He claims that he was the hottest side, while there's Virgil whose ten times hotter than him.

     Virgil was sad that Roman didn't get his point, but he also admired Roman's princely face. If only Roman's not rude to him, then they would totally be dating in the mindscape right now.

Chapter cited from: