Creative Conflicts

Among all of the sides, Romulus was the most eccentric and narcissistic. He's always proud of the fact that he's much more efficient than everyone else. Logan can mess up with the deadlines, and would cause panic to everyone. Virgil can just make Thomas panic over everything, whether it'd be socializing with other people or even just checking if the car's locked. Some of his assumptions can be wrong and faulty. Patton always messes up as how he could segregate good and evil. Deceit can lie a lot, even if not needed.

Romulus was the one who thought he was the best side out of all of them, but he's wrong on multiple levels. Yes, he can generate ideas easily with no effort, he's very brave in facing challenges, but he's highly narcissistic, treacherous, and a little bit dirty minded.

     Everyone thought he never realized these flaws, but inside the narcissistic side, there was a very insecure side hoping to get rid of his bad traits. He just tried to hide all his insecurities by boasting to the others that he's a very important side, but he's fully aware that they try to rein him in every time, but he has impulse control issues. He tried to rein himself in too. He tried to filter his suggestions out, but there are times that the inappropriate suggestions just slipped out of his tongue.

     He thought of everything just to be perfect, sensical or fictional. He thought of splitting himself in half, but he still would have those traits, so he excluded that option. He thought of training himself not to do anything inappropriate, but his impulses were so strong. He could not help himself from doing something like that.

     There are times when Thomas was brainstorming for ideas for his projects, Romulus, being known as the most efficient side, tries to generate ideas faster every single time. He literally had 5 seconds on the record for the fastest big idea that he had generated. But, he also had internal conflicts into what idea works best. One idea was making the whole paper in a more creative sense, than logical, and put lots of flowery language than objective, which infuriates Logan, and making the cover of the paper glittery and a catchy title. That idea was his favorite though, but Logan insisted not to do it. The other idea was making the topic about serial killers, put lots of inappropriate language in the paper, then making the cover spilled with real human blood, but everyone just ignored the whole idea, just as much as the first idea.

     Romulus felt that there's definitely something wrong with him. His ideas were not really heeded upon and he always battled between the two ideas which themes were prominent, the extra and the grim.