A Logically Emotional Debate

Logan and Patton are now having a disagreement on which path Thomas would take not just on his life but also on the tiniest of decisions he would make. Logan would obviously take the practical route and wants the best for Thomas that is logical and rational. Patton, on the other hand, would be influenced with emotions and his moral codes, so he would want Thomas to put others before himself and wants the best for Thomas that is also beneficial to others. Logan and Patton are polar opposites being the mind and the heart.

     Thomas was really confused as to what to do thanks to these two. They've been confusing him for a while now so he decided to talk with them about that in a video. He summoned Patton first, which is caught off guard wearing a cat onesie. Thomas was surprised with this appearance, but continues to summon Logan, which is also caught off guard wearing a unicorn onesie. Thomas and Patton were also surprised that even Logan, who is very serious all the time, wears a onesie. Thomas just pleaded the two to change to their natural outfits and continued onto addressing the issue to them.

     Logan immediately addressed that there is literally no issue to talk about, and that Thomas is perfectly fine right now, but Patton wants to hear him out first. They both went into another argument until Thomas had enough. Thomas said that they are the issue here, and as soon as Logan and Patton hear that, they went with instant denial on the outside but guilt on the inside. They realized that their arguments had affected their host. Patton felt very guilty about that but denied it because he wanted to hide his guilt being a negative feeling. Logan also felt the guilt but he doesn't like to be wrong and just denied the accusations.

     Thomas provided examples for their arguments, and they still denied it at the first two but finally admitted it at the third example. Patton then apologized for confusing Thomas. All he wanted to do is to make Thomas happy. They then went to a compromise. Patton learned to be less selfless and to make Thomas prioritize himself more. Logan learned to be more sympathetic and to help others necessarily. They felt happy that they came to a compromise, and even claimed to have agree that they both enjoy onesie pajamas. The two then sank out and Thomas concluded the video.

     In the mindscape, the two continued chit chatting about their love for onesies, until Logan unintentionally stated a dad joke. Patton was surprised to the extent of squealing.

     They are happy that their problem had been solved, but still worried about Virgil's problem. They tried to approach Roman about it, but Roman just said that Virgil could get in the way of pursuing his dreams, Logan's fascination for exploration, and Patton's curiosity for new things. Roman was just doing what he thinks is right even if he truly loved Virgil.

Chapter cited from: