The Core Sides

On the more accessible part in Thomas' brain, lies the Core Sides, Logan, Roman, and Patton. They are the remaining sides that are not sorted into the Dark Sides. They continue on with their duties, not minding the other sides, who have been neglected and abandoned for already a year. They almost completely forgot about them.

     Logan continued to adapt to his larger space, Roman explored his new space, and Patton learned how to deal with emotions easily. They were actually doing well in the past year, and hoped that they would do better in the coming years.

     This one year that have passed since the sorting just proved that the Core Sides would do well without the Dark Sides, but they are wrong. They didn't know that the Dark Sides are working unconsciously with them. They weren't on the control panel, but they are still within Thomas and they did not duck out.

     The Core Sides are working a lot to make Thomas a better person, and they actually succeeded a bit. Logan made Thomas' grade in schools mostly B+ to A+. Roman helped in this achievement, as he thought of every beautiful idea in projects. Patton made Thomas empathetic and help his peers with the homework.

     While Thomas was growing up, he developed this ability to talk to his Core Sides telepathically. Thomas would think about an answer in a test and would ask Logan about it. Logan would then find the best answer on the memory facility, then supply the answer to Thomas. Thomas would brainstorm a good idea for a school project, and Roman would try his best to generate a good idea, but his lack of a pair caused him to take more time in generating an idea. Thomas would often ask Patton what is best for him and for everyone, and Patton would answer it.

     The Core Sides really enjoyed the attention that they got, only being the sides that Thomas knew. Thomas doesn't have access to the Dark Sides' lair, also because Deceit hid them intensively, and only Virgil was the closest Dark Side from the Core Sides.

     All Thomas knew is that he can now talk to the different aspects of himself, and that they can help him a lot in solving his issues, whether it'd be a social or existential crisis.