Valentine's Day Blues

It's been Valentine's Day, and everyone is busy on their dates, whether it'd be movie date, or dinner date, and Thomas was just there sitting in the corner for the fact that he doesn't have a date. The sides are also bothered by this, especially Roman, who desperately wanted to have a romantic date.

     Thomas decided to make a video about Valentine's Day. Virgil then showed up saying that Thomas would never have a date, the Patton rose up to say it's still possible to find a suitable date. Thomas found it hard to approach people but then Logan and Roman came into the scene saying that approaching people is not that hard. They then went into some ways for Thomas to find a date. They conjured a mental projection of Valerie, Thomas' friend, as the stranger.

     Logan went illustrating first the way of being upfront and honest with the stranger. Too much that it went to a fault, as he directly stated that humans need to reproduce, and asks Valerie to copulate with him. The others completely disagreed with his method saying that that's not how people work. Logan then tried to be more flowery with words, but still upfront to the stranger. Roman heavily disagreed, and suggests to recite poetry for the stranger. Logan then contradicted with Roman's poetry choice because it's just about lying.

     Patton then suggested to not recite someone else's words and say whatever's in their heart. Virgil then said they could all get tongue tied, so Patton decided to write it down on a card and recited the letter for Valerie. Patton also went to a fault when he was literally reciting whatever he wrote down, and what he wrote down even has stutters on it. The sides then wondered on the best technique.

     Roman then suggested to be heavily dramatic with it, to make the person feel special and to make them know how awesome they are. So Roman made a scenario where he slays a dragon witch to save Valerie. Valerie was impressed and then Roman reeled off by immediately making a proposal scene, which Logan heavily disagrees upon.

     All of their proposed ideas were proven ineffective by Virgil though, when he said that Thomas' relationships just started developing without even him knowing. Thomas heavily agrees on Virgil, and went to a conclusion that he might've not used the ideas he was given for now, but will try to do the main objective of those suggestions someday. He also added that Valentine's Day is about all forms of love; from self love to romantic love. He told the sides to say "I love you" to each other in the case of self love. Patton does it in a dramatic and emotional way, Logan does it awkwardly, Roman firstly made fun of Patton and Logan, but then finally said it when told by Patton sternly. Virgil just right off ignored to say it, and sunk down, but deep inside, he's kind of getting fond of them, especially Patton, who really cared for him. He wanted to be near Patton again because he always feels comfortable with him, but he ignored it and stayed to be intimidating, to make Thomas scared and listen to him. He just went back to the Dark Sides lair sad while being picked on constantly by Deceit and Remus. Deceit tries to be a little bit softer though to win Virgil back, because he suddenly realized he still needs Virgil, but Virgil made up his mind, to not be a fool again and try to get with the Core Sides more.

Author's notes:
     Hey guys! Callie here! I'm sorry it's been a long time since I published the last chapter, cause of the fact that I'm constantly sleep deprived from doing school projects, and I have just recovered. Just wanted to let you guys know that I didn't forget about writing lol. I just don't have the time. If you guys follow me on Facebook, (Angel Grace Marie Calimoso), you would see how tired I was. Oh, and I now put a video that I referenced at the end of each chapter for y'all to watch, in case you haven't watched the series yet, which is kinda a not so good idea since I already spoiled y'all on what happened, but who cares? I better cite these episodes than to claim them, don't wanna end up in a lawsuit. So uh, here you go! Another chapter. And I might publish in long times though but I'll try!

Chapter cited from: