Leonardo's True Power

(The music is a song I thought could go along with the story, it is optional enjoy!)

Michaelangelo slowly walked up to Leonardo, Leo turned to him. Mikey and Leo's black mask glistened against the moonlight.

"Did the search goes as according to plan?" Leo asked Mikey in a serious dark tone.

"We chased them out of the city," Mikey said sounding serious and dark, "they seemed to have retreated to April's farmhouse, they even tried getting her to convince me that I was wrong!"

Leonardo laughed before saying, "let them run, all they are doing is wasting their time. We will get them and we will destroy them." Leonardo said as he laughed even more.

While Leo's back was turned on Mikey, fear stroke Mikey's eyes.

Mikey talked to himself alone in his mind, 'oh, Leo... how you changed... this is not the brother I once knew!'

"Go rest we will be setting out to go get them ourselves tomorrow," Leo said.

"Yes, Leonardo..." Mikey said as he turned around and started to walk away.

"Oh, and Mikey," Leo said without even turning to look at him.

"Yes?" Mikey asked as he turned around shaking a bit.

"If I find out you lied to me again about where they are... this time I will not miss," Leo said as he waved him off without even looking at him.

Mikey kept going to his room, where he looked in the mirror and saw what Leo was talking about... A scar slashed over his right eye, three slash marks. As if Leo used Shredder's weapon to slash him... oh wait... he did. Mikey touched the scar, his right eye grey.. blinded... but he could still see out of his left eye and since he lost half his vision his hearing got better making it harder to sneak up on him.

Mikey was alone in his room as he talked to himself, "Leo.. why have you become so corrupt? Why can you not realize Karai and Shredder brainwashed us... I got my memories back why have you not?! You are supposed to be stronger than this! Please, I just want you back big brother!" Mikey cried.

Meanwhile in the lair

Ralph punched the punch bag. Donnie was packing things up so they can hide out in April's house.

Ralph growled, "why should we believe Mikey?! After all, he is on Shredders side!"

"No Ralph... Mikey joined the resistance inside of Shredder's empire. You saw what happened to Mikey last time he lied to buy us more time...." Donnie said with a sigh.

"Yeah Leo or Shredder slashed his whole right side of his face blinding him on the right side," Ralph said as he punched the punching bag off the hook.

"You know he told us Leo did it but do not worry... that it was his choice," Donnie explained.

"But it was Shredders weapon!" Ralph yelled.

"Remember when Leo almost killed you with Shredders weapons?!" Donnie yelled back.

Ralph was going to say something but bit his tongue instead. The scar on his arm, identical to the one on Mikey's face, was enough to prove Donnie was right. As much as Ralph hated to admit it Donnie was right and was going to have to take the lead on this one.

"Now lets finish packing, Casey will be here any second to escort us to Aprils," Donnie said.

"Why we know where it is!" Ralph said kinda furious that they are having to be treated as prisoners. Though he was used to it since he always had to stay in Leo's shadow and listen to him.

"No we do not, she moved somewhere else remember! Besides Casey took the shell raiser afterward so Leo knows we do not have it anymore and will not chase it." Donnie explained.

Ralph growled as he helped Donnie finish packing. After a few hours, Casey arrived with the shell raiser.

"Need a lift?" Casey asked with a laugh.

"Sure bro but I am driving!" Ralph said as he put Casey in a headlock.

"Come on bro! You do not even have your license!" Casey joked as he got away.

"Yeah yeah whatever y'all humans and always abiding the law," Ralph said as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Ralph now come on April is waiting," Casey said as he helped them put their things in the shell raiser.

After an hour or so they finally arrived at April's house. Casey helped them all move in before returning home to his mother and sister. April helped the boys get set up in her basement since there was only Ralph and Donnie. Finally the next day Mikey and Leo were set out to April's old farmhouse, but little did Leo know was that April has a new house in the city after her father passed she lost all ownerships of the farmhouse.

"Well, it has been so long since we have been here," Leo said as he looked at the old farmhouse.

What was once a two-story, white siding, lovely porch, brick chimney, and a grey roof house all sitting upon a cobblestone

What was once a two-story, white siding, lovely porch, brick chimney, and a grey roof house all sitting upon a cobblestone. Now a run-down house, the second story covered in vines and the windows all boarded shut, the first story having vines hanging from the ceiling, the windows all broken. What was once a beautiful house is now a pile of rubble surrounded by nature. Leo growled in anger as he turned around to realize Mikey left with the car. 

"MIKEY!!!!! YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN NOT HIDE FROM ME!!!!! I WILL FIND YOU, YOU TRAITOR!!!!" Leo yelled.

Mikey called someone on his shell phone before saying, "do it...."

Then a chain of bombs went off around Leonardo and the farmhouse. Mikey kept driving as tears ran down his cheeks.

"Michaelangelo we did it, we saved your brothers!" the voice on the other end of the phone said happily.

"Yeah... but now we have to kill Shredder before my brothers are truly safe," Mikey stated.

"They would be proud of you Michaelangelo, Master Splinter would especially," the voice said before hanging up.

Driving away as fast as he could, Mikey dashed out onto the bridge and went into the city. Flames rose around the barn and farmhouse, engulfing them into the flames. As the house and barn both slowly burned down a figure walked into the dark smoke, never to be seen again. The figure was cloaked in a black, making it hard to make out who it was. Leonardo painfully lifted his head, his arms and legs shake under his body weight as he coughed. He then looked up at the figure but just sees a hand gestured towards him.