Come home

"What?! No, you can't!" the group yelled to Mikey.

"I have to... Leo will just keep coming back and he will kill more people that I love... I CANNOT let him hurt any of you," Mikey said.

With that Mikey was up and gone, he ran as if his life depended on it. Everyone was chasing after him but Mikey was too far ahead. Mikey got far enough where he could hide and sneak away. Everyone else was still looking around while searching, Venus went to them.

"Guys we have good news!" Venus said happily.

"What could be good news?" Ralph snarled at Venus.

April elbowed him and Venus's smile faded.

"Well, Amoly is alive! Talena managed to bring her back, it was hard but she did it!" Venus exclaimed.

The whole group looked shocked as they looked at each other worried... Mikey was going to turn himself in for no reason.

"What? What's wrong you all? We should celebrate! Wait... where is Mikey? Why don't I hear him cheering?" Venus asked as she stood on her tiptoes looking to see if Mikey was in the back.

"He went to turn himself in... to protect us..." April said as a tear slipped down her cheek and a loud clap of thunder echoed in the background.

"What?! We have to go stop him! I will get the other girls and meet you all at Shredder's empire, go now!" Venus yelled as she ran back to the girls, she slid across the rooftops and got to her empire quickly.

April took the lead as she ran to Shredder's empire, the gang following closely behind her. She slid across the last roof as she stared up at the empire.

"We are here," she said breathing heavily.

"Now we wait for the other girls," Casey said as he looked at the direction of the girls' empire.

Meanwhile, Mikey walked into Shredder's empire, the guards wanted to stop him but Shredder told them to stand down. Leo came out of his room and saw Mikey.

"Let me kill him..." Leo snarled.

"I would not have it any other way," Shredder said as he and his guards stepped back.

Leo pulled his katanas out.

"I am astonished that you tried to kill me, baby brother," Leo said mockingly as he laughed.

"You have become a monster... I am not your brother!" Mikey yelled as he pulled his nunchucks out.

"Oh Mikey, you have always been the weak pathetic one," Leo said coldly as he chuckled.

Rage surged through Mikey's body as the words Leo said echoed in his head. Weak. Pathetic.

"Splinter would be disappointed in you," Mikey said as he put his nunchucks away and turned around. Mikey began to walk away.

In anger, Leo threw his katana at Mikey. Mikey froze as the blade went by his head, cutting his cheek a bit.

"You think I will let you walk away from this? No, you will die! You will die by my blade!" Leo yelled as he charged at Mikey.

"I am sorry Sensei..." Mikey whispered as he closed his eyes, a tear slipping down his cheek.

Mikey heard Splinter's voice, faintly: "be careful Michaelangelo..."

Mikey's eyes flew open as he hoped to see Splinter standing in front of him, but no one was there. Mikey turned back and looked at Leo and Mikey charged at Leo. Mikey and Leo finally got to each other. Leo tried to slash Mikey but Mikey slid across the ground and kicked Leo into the air, Mikey then jumped up and grabbed Leo's ankle and slammed him against the ground. Karai tried to run in but Shredder held her back. She nodded and stayed back.

"Violence has weakened you, Leo! You were once our leader! Our brother! Please just come back home!" Mikey yelled as he watched Leo lay on the ground.

Leo felt his heart was touched but shook it off as he got up and went to slash Mikey's arm. Mikey leaned back and watched the blade fly over his face just inches away. Mikey jumped back and flipped away from Leo.

"Leo, please! Remember who you are! This is not you! This is what Shredder and Karai brainwashed you into!" Mikey yelled.

"You are lying! They are my only true family! They have always been there for me!" Leo snarled as he charged at Mikey again.

Mikey felt a sharp pain in his heart as a tear slips down his cheeks. Mikey kept dodging Leo but every once in awhile Leo would cut him on the arm or leg, sometimes deep sometimes not.

Finally, the girls had gotten to the gang.

"Sorry Amoly insisted she could help," Venus explained out of breath.

"Maybe she could, Mikey would see she is alive and end this all," April said as she helped Venus carry Amoly.

"Whatever the case is Leo and Mikey have been battling, Mikey seems to be getting tired out," Casey said as he watched Mikey and Leo fight.

"Mikey is not fighting back..." Ralph snarled before continuing, "that idiot is going to get himself killed."

The gang went to Shredder's empire and ran inside. Mikey saw the gang and then saw Amoly.

"Amoly?...." Mikey said as he felt his heart drop. He watched the love of his life die but now she is standing in front of him.

"Mikey watch--" April yelled but was cut off.

Leo stabbed his Katana through Mikey's shell and through his chest while Mikey was distracted by the gang.

"MIKEY!!!" Amoly cried as she pulled away from Venus and April who was holding her back.

Leo backed up as he saw Mikey fall to the ground lifelessly, he looked at the gang as he breathed heavily.

"Donnie get Mikey back to my house and help him, Talena take Amoly to my house as well and help Mikey! Ralph, Casey, Venus, Larota, and I will by you four time. Now go!" April yelled as she grabbed her fans and ran towards Mikey and Amoly.

The gang ran to Mikey, Donnie and Talena got Mikey and Amoly and ran back to April's house. Ralph and Larota fought Leo as they both wanted to kill him now but Casey and Venus pulled them both back.

"How could you kill your own brother?! You are a monster!" April yelled at Leo as she started leading the gang to the exit.

"Master Splinter chose you because he believed in you! But you let him down! I hope you are happy now Leo!" Ralph said as he fought Casey's grip but he was too emotional to getaway.

Leo saw Venus, he felt his heart drop as he realized what he had done... Mikey was right... Leo had become a monster... he remembered Karai brainwashing him... he remembered telling Mikey everything would be okay that he would find a way out... he remembered Venus telling him that she would come back for him before she kissed him one last time... Leo's anger turned towards Karai and Shredder.

"Soldiers kill Leonardo and his friends," Shredder hissed.

Karai was shocked but stayed silent since she did not want to suffer the repercussions of opening her mouth.

April looked at Leo before whispering, "Leo come back home..."

"Go... I will by you all some time..." Leo whispered as he picked up his katanas.

Venus whispered, "stay safe Leo..."

"You too... baby..." was the last thing Leo said to Venus as he fought the soldiers, Venus, April, and the others all escaped as Venus felt her heart rate increase.

"Come home safe babe..." Venus whispered once they were far enough away and safe.