The Children

The day finally came... it has been three years exactly since Michaelangelo was brutally murdered by Karai... Leonardo stood on the edge of the roof staring into the night sky waiting for the Dragon of Life to appear. Then after two hours of waiting the dragon appeared with Mikey's spririt but not near Leo.

"Is it really time for me to return?" Mikey asked the dragon.

"Yes young one, you and I have both watched your family grieve for these past three years. The reason why they have not moved on was because they knew I would bring you back," the dragon smiled.

"Why would you do that?" Mikey asked curiously.

"Because young one us dragons were created to protect humans but over time they took us for granted thus we stopped helping them. But then I saw you and your brothers and the love you all kept for each other even in the mind control. I took it upon myself to help your family any way I could... I saw the darkness trying to tear you all apart but you... you especially kept it together," the dragon explained.

"Even though I tried to kill Leo..." Mikey whispered.

"But you sent that Amoly girl to go rescue him before he could die to the flames," the dragon smiled.

"Yeah I did... I almost forgot about that," Mikey breathed.

"You see time and fate is a funny thing... destiny is never set in stone as we change the future changes too... I hope by me doing this I have turned all of yours future for a better one," the dragon smiled.

With that Mikey's spirit began to glow as the dragon vanished. Mikey woke up in his bed as he stretched and yawned.

"Man I feel like I have slept for three years," Mikey joked.

Mikey hopped out of bed and went to the living room. He saw everyone was there except Leo as he hugged everyone and smiled. Mikey then walked over to Amoly and hugged her. They were whispering to each other and kept each other close. When it was time Mikey went out to find Leo. When he saw his brother he smiled.

"Hey what is with that frown?!" Mikey yelled.

"Mikey!" Leo yelled as he bear hugged his brother in tears.

"I am so glad you are back..." Leo whispered.

"Glad to be back bro," Mikey smiled.

When they returned Donnie had used his special serum to turn the guys all human. With that they all held their girls. After ten years passed Mikey was laughing as he was being a "monkey" in front of two little girls.

 After ten years passed Mikey was laughing as he was being a "monkey" in front of two little girls

"Daddy!!!" the girls yelled as they bear hugged him.

Mikey laughed as he held his two daughters and his lovely wife. Amoly smiled as she kissed Mikey's cheek and tickled the girls. Meanwhile Leo and Venus were happy exploring the world and were expecting a son soon. Meanwhile Raph and Larota were living life on the edge both had been arrested three times. Donnie and Talena? They have three kids and have both become scientists. Splinter turned back to his regular human self and loves his grandchildren. We were finally all one happy big family but we realized our children still have mutant blood flowing through their bodies and soon we find out what being half mutant half human really does. But we will stay by our kids sides and for all eternity.

************************************************************************************************
This is a finale but there will be a sequel! It will be called 'The Chosen Ones' and it will be life of the gangs children. Until the sequel begins bye guys!!!